Rosamund Pike

amazing in the "marie claire" shoot! i adore these long bangs on her, they soften her appearance; it's such a romantic editorial. yet highly fashionable. :heart:

Rosamund Pike attends a special screening and Q&A of 'A Private War' at the Regent Street Cinema on December 12, 2018 in London, England.

A4UTaTL.jpg

cOs563K.jpg

3BebiPH.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

6IHVRt4.jpg

The Hollywood Portfolio 2019: Vogue Meets The Women Up-Ending The Status Quo
This awards season, Vogue shines a light on the actors bringing important, female-centric stories to life and proving the tide is finally turning in Hollywood.

Rosamund Pike

A Private War

“Marie [Colvin] was someone for whom everything was made better with a cigarette, so I made sure I got through at least 600 before I started filming,” says Rosamund Pike, 39, of preparing to play the late Sunday Times war correspondent in biopic A Private War. “I would be driving my car – not that Marie could drive, so I probably shouldn’t have bothered – smoking with the window down, feeling like I’d got it, and then all the ash would blow back in,” she says, laughing. Does getting to know someone that well make it hard to say goodbye when filming’s over? “It stays with you. It feels like you’ve made a very close new friend that you’ll never meet. I miss her."

vogue.com

Rosamund Pike attends The BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 5, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.

qYrax4G.jpg

AMlaYVj.jpg

zimbio.com

Rosamund Pike attends the 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 6, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.
wtuSngZ.jpg

vjGh98d.jpg

zimbio​

At Heathrow Airport on January 8, 2019.

7bn6qkU.jpg

pmhxIzw.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Nice look at the airport.

The Givenchy GG dress is my least favorite look from the house, but she didn't look bad, far from that.

She's really into cutouts lately.

Rosamund Pike attends the IWC Schaffhausen Gala celebrating the launch of the new Pilot's Watches at the Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie (SIHH) on January 15, 2019 in Geneva, Switzerland.

D9Fsdq4.jpg

IoJCOLe.jpg

Rosamund Pike visits the IWC booth during the Maison's launch of its new Pilot's Watches at the Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie (SIHH) on January 15, 2019 in Geneva, Switzerland.

vV1pKws.jpg

f2mCCuO.jpg

zimbio.com

Rosamund Pike attends a special Q&A screening of 'A Private War' at Odeon Leicester Square on February 04, 2019 in London, England.

BGZ5LrG.jpg

YwhT1M7.jpg

Leaving BBC Studios on January 31, 2019.

DSO9PoB.jpg

4O80Rt1.jpg

The Observer Magazine by Dean Chalkley.

3Psz5ye.jpg

HxYdJRB.jpg

nxVxG8L.jpg

3xxn76I.jpg

y4y3qN6.jpg

O5yRVXZ.jpg

hXdW8ni.jpg

Stylist Magazine.

85R8TV3.jpg

bk2FfYa.jpg

Y9fulpw.jpg

3RsmzCx.jpg

eLteZpr.jpg

Y2cKSiC.jpg

bellazon.com, hawtcelebs.com

In Milan on February 24, 2019.

bXwc4vE.jpg

Actress Rosamund Pike attends the Giorgio Armani women's Fall/Winter 2019/2020 collection fashion show, on February 23, 2019 in Milan.

DQojrEy.jpg

Arrives at airport in Milan on February 23, 2019.

3MiBcDV.jpg

bellazon.com, telegraph.co.uk, hawtcelebs.com

Rosamund Pike attends the Givenchy show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2019/2020 on March 03, 2019 in Paris, France.

KSidbvC.jpg

3iUGIpg.jpg

purepeople.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LA REGINA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->