Jacinda Barrett

Fendi's Bold Move
House confirms front row celeb triumvirate

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

(MILAN) Hot on the heels of Sharon Stone and Steven Tyler sitting front row at Roberto Cavalli, Fendi has added some star wattage of its own to Milan Fashion Week. In an unexpected move for the house, which usually eschews the celebrity contingent, preferring to focus on the clothes, Fendi has just confirmed it will fly Eve, Jacinda Barrett, and Thandie Newton into Milan for tomorrow's runway show. Whoever said Milan wasn't bold?

same source

Barrett, a former model who once walked the Milan Fashion Week catwalks for the likes of Giorgio Armani and Missoni, was reacquainted with the industry from her front-row perch alongside her husband, Gabriel Macht. “They gave me a choice of dresses, and I just loved this bow tie feel,” she said of her spring collection dress. “I had a black one on and I tore the strap right before, and that’s how I chose it.”

Fox Searchlight Pictures Premieres "The Namesake" - Arrivals
gettyimages

I love what she wore to the namesake premire.

Anyone else think her and Kristen Davis have simular facial features?

Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2007 - Fendi - Front Row and Backstage
wireimage
she is wearing Fendi Spring 2007

wow she looks great at fendi...and her hair are amazing..
Thanks for posting

Jacinda Barrett @ "The Namesake" New York premiere, March 6

celebutopia.net

Jacinda Barrett

Jacinda Barrett traded comfort for style as she walked the red carpet—in a gauzy frock by Phillip Lim—at the New York premiere of The Namesake in sub-zero temperatures. After the screening, the film's stars and guests Patricia Clarkson and Steve Buscemi followed designer Donna Karan downtown to the after-party at Karan's Weiss Studio. The evening's events were held in support of Maisha, a film-training program founded by Namesake director Mira Nair.

instyle.com

omg, she is one of my faves...she just oozes effortless but totally chic style. her and rachel bilson are a fashion explosion together...

Instyle.com
Mar 8, 2007
Our Pick

JACINDA BARRETT in Phillip Lim

Barrett looked sweet and chic in a Phillip Lim baby-doll dress at the New York premiere of her latest film, The Namesake. Her brick-red lipstick added a splash of color to the otherwise neutral look.

Dress:neimanmarcus.comTights:spanx.comShoes:piperlime.com

^ ITA.

She is such a fresh faced beauty. My goodness... her cheeks always have this gorgeous pink flush even when she is wearing little to no makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mai hue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->