Jacinda Barrett

Jacinda Barrett @ School For Scoundrels premiere (sept. 25)

hqcb

Jacinda Barrett @ TIFF Portrait Session for "Last Kiss" (sept. 10)

hqcb

Little Black Dresses

It’s the one staple in every woman’s closet – and Jennifer Aniston, Rachel Bilson and Mischa Barton are no exception. See how they and other stars are wearing the latest looks of this fashion standard.

THE NEW VOLUME

The Last Kiss star Jacinda Barrett goes for one of fall's hottest trends in this billowing, tiered Alberta Ferretti frock at the Toronto Film Festival.
people.com

from W magazine
Scanned by me
Jacinda.jpg

bad quality i know :(

The Guests

"I don't go out much, so there's stuff that needs to be taken out for occasions," said Lauren Graham, at left with Jacinda Barrett, of her Temperley dress. Barrett, who cuddled with her husband during a romantic set by singer and pianist John Legend, was struck by the lovely weather. "It's beautiful," she said. "I mean, can you believe this is winter in L.A.?"
instyle.com

^OH MY GOD She looks stunning!!! Thanks so much kochie332:wink: I love the hair and those fabulous shoes

Nov 24, 2006
Our Pick

JACINDA BARRETT in vintage

With its beaded detailing and front pockets, Barrett's little black dress put her at the head of the pack at the annual Los Angeles Free Clinic dinner. The actress added a modern touch to the vintage dress with black-and-white Chanel shoes.

instyle.com

Jacinda Barrett @ Friends Of The LA Free Clinic Annual Dinner Gala nov 20

3 more

hqcb.net

That's him in the last picture that mnis posted above...I think he's adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->