S/S 2005 Ad Campaigns

Oh no, now Karl's gonna make Daria look boring and lifeless.

Originally posted by Gazillion@Oct 23 2004, 02:04 AM
Madonna for Versace... :shock:
[snapback]404667[/snapback]​

SERIOUSLY?? :shock: :shock:
good god

This season's ads are gonna be a disaster, I can feel it in my gut.....I mean, Daria's gonna look bad no matter how gorgeous she is unless chanel introduces a new concept into their advertising (which probably aint happenin too soon) and Madonna for Versace!?!?!?

I know she's a good frined of the family and all but COME ON! Versace's about being rich and glamourous and young, while she's got the first two, she's seriously lacking in the third.

Originally posted by foxy@Oct 22 2004, 07:00 PM
According to MDC:

CHANEL: Daria Werbowy :flower:
[snapback]404564[/snapback]​
after seeing her in the black gown at the runway show, I thought she might get the campaign - I'm really hoping it's good :unsure: :flower:

madonna + versace = :ninja: :shock:

Isn't Riley too uhm heavy to do modeling? Cause I know if an average joane that has her body try modeling she'll be jobless.

also, how tall is she cause next to the other models she doesn't look very tall.

oh my god.......madonna for versace......this will be interesting

Originally posted by Toxxxic@Oct 23 2004, 05:44 PM
Isn't Riley too uhm heavy to do modeling? Cause I know if an average joane that has her body try modeling she'll be jobless.
[snapback]405134[/snapback]​
yeahh, she's a little "too big" for modeling in my opinion. i dont even think she is pretty. :innocent:

here she is at d&g fw 2004
00010f.jpg

00210f.jpg

and at this seasons dior
00520f.jpg

Originally posted by Spike413@Oct 23 2004, 05:53 PM
also, how tall is she cause next to the other models she doesn't look very tall.
[snapback]405135[/snapback]​
I read somewhere she's like 1.65 m..don't know what that is in feet

If anyone saw the David Yurman campaign with Riley Keough, I thought she looked incredibly beautiful in it. She has quite a symmetrical face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->