S/S 2005 Ad Campaigns

Riley's actually got some nice legs, but I don't know how much I love her look, or rather, she doesn't have a look that stands out to me (except for the resemblence to her mother and grandmother)

US Weekly reports that Uma Thurman will be the face of Vuitton. They are currently searching for a guy to add to the campaign.

Originally posted by kimair@Oct 24 2004, 12:58 PM
US Weekly reports that Uma Thurman will be the face of Vuitton. They are currently searching for a guy to add to the campaign.
[snapback]405517[/snapback]​
Yeah, I heard that they were in talks for that....I'd actually like to see Uma for Vuitton.

I heard Riley is like 5'5!!!! I was like what!!!

Daria for Chanel.....should be interesting......... I wonder who will be for Gucci!!!!

Riley Keough... :yuk:

:shock: Madonna...

I think I am getting a tension headache. :blink:

I saw Amber Valetta in a magazine recently for Calvin Klein, so perhaps Natalia's contract has expired? Or maybe it was for a different line?

It's a different line.

Natalia is doing the Calvin Klein Collection (runway) and CK Jeans.

Amber is doing Calvin Klein, a diffusion line.

DOes anyone know if this is Natalia's last season for Calvin, I can't stand not having her on the runways anymore....it hurts my heart.

I hate how Calvin take away his model from the runway and other ad campaign for the matter. I want to see Natalia is something else besides boring Calbin Klein clothes :bored:. I hope Kate has at least some ad campaigns this season.

Riley is a stunner, runway maybe not! but the face and heritage def helps, but i am pretty sure Gisele still has a contract with DIOR

Look, I know that riley is the newest to the line of celebrity kid models but it seems to me that since day one just about 65% have basically said some pretty messed up things about her or just passed judgement without letting her do more shows. Now I'm not directing this anyone in particular but to a lot of people. When I typed in her name, boy did some of these people have a field day trashing her. Why, because she was born to lisa marie presley and a descendant of the king She is just 15 and she obviously needs time to grow, so I'm at least giving her a little more time to grow, I'm willing to give her a chance. She can't help being Lisa's kid, and she should not be ashamed of who she is just because everytime she wants to do something, some nut wants to charge nepotism or favoritism. I mean you can say what you want, hey this is America, but I also thought that this was the country of chance and to prove yourself and to give others a chance. If you read the article in Vogue, she basically wanted to be a model since she was 6. She did not just want to automatically climb to the top and be on every mag cover in the country. Hell, her mom is so over-protective and rightfully so, and she is very shy at times, just like her mom. She just wants to try this modeling thing. Who knows she might want to do something else in her life and hopefully not be charged with favoritism. Hell, have you seen those David Yurman Ads and try to google her up in the images section. She is one beautiful young lady, more than what I can say for the other famous kid models and she is not like these other celeb kid models whom most are spending more time drinking, smoking, and partying(Kim Stewart, the Hiltons), she seems to actually have some class and I hope she continues to have that. She seems to be more dedicated to modeling than they areI aint bashing no one, then again I aint so quick to bash her either!!!!

She is a very pretty girl and if she wants to be a model - fine - I will not trash her. The only thing that I have to say about it is that there are soooo many beautiful models - many of them are much prettier in my opinion, but she will be the one to come out shining because of who her parents are. I think that is what makes people angry - not necessarily at her personally - angry at the industry because it is happening. I am sure that she is a sweet girl, but she will make it in the modeling industry because of who she is. It seems to be happening over and over again.

i wonder who is doing the yves saint laurent campaign this go round. the ads have to be spectacular to make up for the lackluster collection.

and i'd also love to know what the concept will be behind the balenciaga ads....

Originally posted by Sloan@Oct 25 2004, 03:00 PM
She is a very pretty girl and if she wants to be a model - fine - I will not trash her. The only thing that I have to say about it is that there are soooo many beautiful models - many of them are much prettier in my opinion, but she will be the one to come out shining because of who her parents are. I think that is what makes people angry - not necessarily at her personally - angry at the industry because it is happening. I am sure that she is a sweet girl, but she will make it in the modeling industry because of who she is. It seems to be happening over and over again.
[snapback]406403[/snapback]​

Yes, there are some who are prettier, and I am glad that you are not one of the trashers, but not only will she make it because of who she is, it will probably be more like of what she is and her dedication and work ethic (knowing how to master the catwalk and the runway). That is if she decides to do try. Unfortunately, she was immediately cast as one of the celeb kid models who thought she could just take over just because of who she was, just because it was happening over and over again. You know they say she looks like Cilla but without the make-up she looks like grandpa, kinda spooky.

(I mean one day she wants to look like granny, the next like her mom, or the day after she looks like Gramps, she's already flip-flopping, come on now make up your mind toots.) LOL

Originally posted by Acid@Oct 25 2004, 02:41 PM
i heard kate moss is doing calvin klein
[snapback]406433[/snapback]​

:woot:. OMG wow I SO HOPE this is true. The way Kate going back to the people who help launch her careers (and the rumour mills) is really special and iconic. I think Kate And Natalia would look so gorgeous next to each other.

I dont think anyone is trashing her just because or cause she is daughter of her mom, or grand daughter of that mister. The thing is, If she wants to be a model, thats ok for me too. BUT how many gorgeous girls are out there seeking for a chance to work in something really good... i mean, she is short, she is fat, she cant walk properly FOR A MODEL.
Maybe im being judgmental(spelling?) to her, but i cant give her a chance to grow up while girls the same age or younger have not one chance to show their work, even if they are tall and thin, cause a model working the kind of things Ms Keough is doing, are tall, thin and walk like they enjoy the walk.
Lets let her grow and become a real style icon(if she can) but please, keep her back stage!

Originally posted by Changuito Ponc@Oct 26 2004, 01:30 AM
I dont think anyone is trashing her just because or cause she is daughter of her mom, or grand daughter of that mister. The thing is, If she wants to be a model, thats ok for me too. BUT how many gorgeous girls are out there seeking for a chance to work in something really good... i mean, she is short, she is fat, she cant walk properly FOR A MODEL.
Maybe im being judgmental(spelling?) to her, but i cant give her a chance to grow up while girls the same age or younger have not one chance to show their work, even if they are tall and thin, cause a model working the kind of things Ms Keough is doing, are tall, thin and walk like they enjoy the walk.
Lets let her grow and become a real style icon(if she can) but please, keep her back stage!
[snapback]406886[/snapback]​

First, you you correct with the spelling, but second, you were being just a tad bit when you called her fat. The only thing fat on her is her head. (genetics) I know there are others but can't she be one too. Not everyone one of the other girls are that experienced too. They just get more sympathy because they are unknown. About the trashing, you obviously haven't seen the other posts on this board in other sections when you look up her name. They chewed her up and spat her out like roadkill. Hell I didn't even do that to the Hiltons and both can't compare to Riley(at least class, talent, and decency). Not to compare, but Devon and Kate are around the same height as her, Riley just might grow a little. She's still developing, :P !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->