S/S 2024 Campaign Wishlist, Model Casting Discussion, Guesses & Reactions

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought we should waste no time, as always, manifesting the S/S 2024 campaign season!

All I'm waiting, as this present moment in time, is for Steven Meisel to remain shooting Dolce & Gabbana's campaigns and for Donatella Versace to desperate switch things up with Versace, because the current Fall 2023 campaign direction just ain't it.

What's everyone else's hopes and wishes for the S/S 2024 campaigns?

I hope Michael Kors tests another photographer. I&V is not working...

JLO for Coach is already a sure thing, I also hope they decide on better photographers who can bring out the best in her, after all there's no point in paying millions just for her name.

D&G needs to continue with Meisel, but they could create a better scenario in the studio and bring in someone like Gisele!

I think it's time for Prada to give an opportunity to Steven Klein or M&M (if they are still a duo).

And finally, since it's a trend to bring models back to life... Doutzen had a business meeting in Paris with her manager, I hope we have a proper comeback for someone who has completed 20 years of career! And while on the subject of models returning to the spotlight, I still dream of the same for Karolina Kurkova.

PS: As much as I hate to admit it, YSL has to stick with Juergen, it's been working!

Angelina Kendall please for the big names

Kendall Jenner was spotted filming something in New York, and Emmanuelle Alt is on set. Judging by recent stories on Mert Alas' Instagram account, I'm gathering he's in NYC too. Alt was on also in London last week with Mert Alas and Jennie of Blackpink. I'm assuming it's all for Calvin Klein.

There’s a photo going around of one the boys from the kpop group Stray Kids for Versace. Can’t post it now but it’s on twitter/x.

Miley Cyrus for Gucci by Tyler Mitchell? She's wearing S/S 2024:

Vittoria for Michael Kors Collection, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Balenciaga and more…

Vittoria for Michael Kors Collection, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Balenciaga and more…

Very much down to see Vittoria Ceretti for Dolce & Gabbana, even more so if they continue with Steven Meisel for another season. Vittoria was breathtakingly-gorgeous at the Dolce show during MFW and owned that runway - she’s earned the campaign.

Mert worked in several cities like LA, NY and Paris these days...

A fabulous new Dolce & Gabbana campaign featured inside the December 2023 issue of British Vogue! Too early for S/S 2024, so I am assuming it's some sort of Resort/Cruise offering. It's another Meisel offering and the model is Lulu Tenny (I am 99.9% sure). Will post photos/the thread shortly!

A fabulous new Dolce & Gabbana campaign featured inside the December 2023 issue of British Vogue! Too early for S/S 2024, so I am assuming it's some sort of Resort/Cruise offering. It's another Meisel offering and the model is Lulu Tenny (I am 99.9% sure). Will post photos/the thread shortly!
So exciting!

Irina posted a story at Alaïa headquarters...

I'm not sure, but a source close to me at Fendi thinks Kate will be in the next campaign.

Kate Moss? I approve. Fendi advertising campaigns under Kim Jones have been an absolute snoozefest (with the firm exception of Spring 2022), so I am very much here for some Kate Moss.

Vittoria Cerretti by Steven Meisel for Gucci would be fabulous. I would love to see Harley Weir do Michael Kors for a change. Sora Choi by Rafael Pavarotti for McQueen. And I would love to see Bottega mix up their location. Maybe Nice?

Kylie Minogue will be facing one of Jimmy Choo’s ad campaigns. I think it’s Spring/ Summer and I have 3 leaked-to-myself-photos that are part of the campaign. Mods am I authorised to post them or…?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->