S/S 2024 Campaign Wishlist, Model Casting Discussion, Guesses & Reactions

Hope to see Lulu and Meisel again for DG.

Kaia Gerber for Valentino by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, as seen inside the new issue of Harrods magazine.

Kaia Gerber for Valentino by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, as seen inside the new issue of Harrods magazine.

Disappointing to hear. I was hoping for another Meisel campaign!

Versace? Hermès? Balmain? Cavalli? Alberta?

Only a double-page Toteme advertising campaign featured inside British Vogue's March 2024 issue with Ida Heiner by Steven Meisel (think Carmen Kass by Meisel for an old-school issue of American Vogue). Nothing major to report on the campaign front from the issue - everything already posted here on tFS!

With Doutzen finally back on the scene, I'm hoping to see her front one of Meisel's campaigns sometime soon... Zara, perhaps? Dolce & Gabbana would be fine pairing, too.

With Doutzen finally back on the scene, I'm hoping to see her front one of Meisel's campaigns sometime soon... Zara, perhaps? Dolce & Gabbana would be fine pairing, too.
Amen!

Eva Herzigova by Juergen Teller for Saint Laurent, as seen on Anthony Vaccarello’s Instagram stories.

Rina Sawayama, Jack O'Connell, Anna Ewers, Mica Argañaraz, Leon Dame, Xu Meen, Awar Odhiang and Dara Gueye for COS. Photographed by Karim Sadli.

So Loli got Prada, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Saint Laurent, Tod's, Courrèges, YSL Beauty...

So Loli got Prada, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Saint Laurent, Tod's, Courrèges, YSL Beauty...

I don't get her appeal but she's definitely one of the girls of the moment

This is going to sound so stupid but Kim K. for Chanel. That would be a complete game-changer, she would do so much more for the brand than those sulky, miserable young ladies they've had recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eneida
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->