Sara Guarch

Nelly Cat

Reaction score
I hear Prada's been courting this señorita, and I can see why. She's very now.

[elite milano]

Height: 5'11''
Bust: 32''
Waist: 25''
Hips: 36''
Nationality: Spanish
Agencies: Elite (Milan & Barcelona), Take 2

Not a fan of the close up picture but she seems quite interesting :flower:. Thanks Nelly!.

i like her.
cool edits as well, :heart: !
thanks nelly cat.

Love the first picture, the second one I'm not too sure about

not very interesting right now...
but we all thought coco was boring at first..
who knows what this one could do!

A little boring, but she looks to have some potential. =]

She's sort of long and plain, but that look's obviously working at the moment. I need to see more before I can tell what I think of her.

elite milan

Her polaroids are not very impressive, but she looks beautiful in that vid, a little bit like Suzanne Diaz. I only understand about a third of what they said, though, could someone please translate? :flower:

I couldn't make out a few words but here's the gist of it:

To be or not to be a top model. Many girls like this year 17 year old Catalan dream about it. Few find it. "I see magazines and I say 'I want to be in them.'" Soon she will be, lending herself to none other than to the prestigious Italian house Prada. Less than a year ago she showed up to a casting at the Elite agency and they saw they had an angel in their hands. They did not want to lose her. "She's a special type of beauty. She's not a commercial girl with classic features like blonde hair and blue eyes." A 1.80m height and a lean build are a given. "Sports and watch what you eat like sweets." Add to those sacrificies several more: getting up early, surviving the catwalk, constantly flying in planes, always far from family. "It takes strength and keeping your feet on the ground." If the stilettos allow. It's not enough what nature gives, Sara Guarch practices many hours to walk with personality and studies how the top models pose so that she can become one of them.

Thanks! Karma! :flower:

They make it sound like she actually nabbed the Prada campaign! :shock: But it probably just means she is/was on option (along with like 50 other girls...), media always seem to misinterpret these things. :rolleyes:

i'm not quite understanding the hype. she looks like just another girl to me. nothing special. but i guess i'll have to see more pics

i like the fact that she's plain, and i really respond to the "fresh-faced girl" look. she's able to take make-up quite well, i think the i-D editorial is simple, but edgy. (and the junya watanabe sweater don't hurt either..:P ) that's what i like about a model at least.. :heart:

..i can't wait to see more from her. i really think the edgier looks work for her better, imo. i don't like the first image of her.

did she walk any shows this season?

Last edited by a moderator:
She's MOTW. B)

Btw, that last ed's really nice.. I don't think the ugly polas do her any justice.

40ndo35.jpg

Sara Guarch / Elite Barcelona

Height: 5'11"

Place of Origin: Barcelona, Spain.

Ethnic Origin: 100 % Spanish

Birthsign: Sagittarius

How discovered: by Pancho Saula, director of Elite Barcelona in a shopping mall.

Favorite things: I love to play piano, to travel long distances by car stopping here and there and of course chocolate ice cream!

Hobbies: Reading and dancing

Favorite foods: Mediterranean food

5 things you can't live without: My family, friends, my cell phone, internet and my iPod.

Person you'd love to meet: Steven Meisel and Brad Pitt

Place you'd love to visit: Australia
models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->