Finally! She looks a bit geeky gawky, but still quite lovely. :blush:

United Bamboo F/W 07

00100m.jpg
00420m.jpg

[style.com]

xmodel citizen said:
She's so lovely, I adore her ears :wub:
Me too. She has lovely elfin ears. :woot:

I think she has a nice runway look, so disappointing she only booked like three or four NY shows. :( Maybe she can do better in Europe? I could totally see her at Prada...

Myself Fall 07

00170m.jpg

style.com

Five NY shows:

-Araks
-Naum
-United bamboo
-Myself by Kai Khune
-Evisu
-Brian Reyes

I thought she would do better too. Maybe her look is too quirky for NY, could've ben better to start in Europe her first season...

Roma, thanks for pics, but don't forget to post your source, otherwise mods will delete them! :flower:

I don't think her look is too "quirky". LOL, there are plenty of uhm, quirky girls walking the catwalk. I think she's pretty, just not in an obvious way. I think NY designers tend to favor the very pretty or the very not-so-pretty, and she's just somewhere in between.

^ Lol, maybe, but most of quirky girls started out in Europe. Book some major Paris or Milan shows and all of a sudden NY wants you too... I think Sara is quirky, in a good way, but I can sort of see what you mean. Maybe not conventionally pretty enough and not, um, "unusual" enough either. Anyway, I kind of like her so I hope she can book some good stuff in Europe. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, yes, I can't wait! Hopefully she'll do great in Milano since Miuccia really likes her.

And yes, that's what I meant. She's not conventially pretty, but she's not "unique" enough to stand out among a lot of the top girls today. Her most unique features are her ears ^_^

She's definitely stronger in print so far, but I have faith.. it's her first season after all.

:heart:

[elite barcelona]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->