Self Service #58 S/S 2023 by David Sims & Juergen Teller

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Cover #1 of 3 with Karolina Kapowski by David Sims:

Cover #2 of 3 with Karolina Kapowski by David Sims:

Cover #3 of 3 with Lana Petrusevych by Juergen Teller:

Agreed...Lana is not Ezra associate or something like that?...weird...love cover 1
She s creative director at self service and art director in Petronio associates
Surprised that she is having quite model features and that’s only now for the issue 58 they shot her as a model

i digged the web a bit, and she is ex-model, started her career in 2010 but it was super short and nothing groundbreaking
here ia their freshest picture from nov 22, i won`t judge their partnership but imo it looks disgisting as if it came from Thumbelina tale: Thumbelina and Mr Mole

saywho

I oddly like the Juergen cover. I just wish he would stop using iPhone camera (seriously) - could've been better with his dslr cam.

aways hate the display of text on the selfservie covers

can fashion people stop trying to make Juergen Teller happen? sick of his lifeless, monotonous photographs at this point.

Preview, can someone edit the viadeo and slow it? Lol thank you

I got excited by only watching the preview video! Honestly, Self Service is the only fashion magazine I look forward to this season. And judging from Instagram posts, Suzanne Koller styled the entire "Obsessions" section in this issue! I just can't wait to get my copy!!!

i digged the web a bit, and she is ex-model, started her career in 2010 but it was super short and nothing groundbreaking
here ia their freshest picture from nov 22, i won`t judge their partnership but imo it looks disgisting as if it came from Thumbelina tale: Thumbelina and Mr Mole

saywho
i won`t judge their partnership but imo it looks disgisting“…

I loveeeee everything about it!
Do you think it'll be available in London end of June still?

According to her IG Emannuele Alta styled one story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->