Sex and the City Fashion (November 2003 - December 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have pics of the other girl's apartments?

Charlotte's Apartment

charlotte_study.jpg

charlotte_diningtable.jpg

charlotte_vanity.jpg

charlotte_bedroom.jpg

charlotte_foyer.jpg

source: hbo

wow tiawani those pics are so much better than the ones i found of their apartments! KARMA :smile:

wow tiawani those pics are so much better than the ones i found of their apartments! KARMA :smile:
thanks for the karma!!!!!:wink:

more of my favorite Carrie looks

</p>

source: hbo

(also same source for my other post up there. forgot to add one)

Carrie had the best looking apartment, I think. Samantha's would've been better if it had different furniture, I especially hate the bed.

Carrie had the best looking apartment, I think. Samantha's would've been better if it had different furniture, I especially hate the bed.

:lol: I've always hated the bed too. I loved Carrie's bedroom and bathroom and its extra door. And of course her walk in wardrobe

Thank you so much tiawani for those pics <3 I liked Carrie's closet :wink: hehe.. . but Charlotte's appartment <3

I thought Carries was ok, it had a sort of charm about it that made it seem nicer than it was but I hated the kitchen! I really liked the way her wardrobe was arranged though, like a little hallway full of shoes & all the beautiful clothes

^^Ya her apartment was "cool" and of course the wardrobe/hallway was awsome,but overall i didnt like it.It had depressing colours and it was to small,imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flawlessdisaster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->