Sex and the City Fashion

Yeah, her style definitely got inaccessible in the film, but I don't mind! I liked how she at least had a few vintage looks (like the pink dress outfit).

^oh yes i loooove that oscar de la renta dress. She looked so pretty in season 6!!!! :heart: :heart: (and in season 5 as well!with her short haircut!)

She looked gorgeous in that Oscar de la Renta dress. I loved the outfits when she was in Paris but apart from that I was never really a fan of what she wore.

^ I was usually half and half, but when Carrie wore them... the clothes took on another meaning... she really brought what she wore to life.

does anybody know which designers clothes etc have been used mainly for SATC2?!

Her style in the series was SO much better than her style in the movies.

In the movies, it's too glossy and expensive and unreal. Designer designer $$$$$$. I want to see the whole vintage-thrift-shop-put-together look.

Her style in the series was SO much better than her style in the movies.

In the movies, it's too glossy and expensive and unreal. Designer designer $$$$$$. I want to see the whole vintage-thrift-shop-put-together look.
;

true true true,and thats why i love seasons 1, 2 and 3!
season 6 was too much already...and the movie(s).... dior in the desert? :blink:

does anybody know which designers clothes etc have been used mainly for SATC2?!

Carrie wears a lot of Halston in the second film, that's for sure. There's at least four dresses in there from that line. Few Pucci's too.

'Sex and the City 2' fashion-focused book to be released May 18
"Sex and the City 2" madness continues with yet another product attached to the franchise — the official "Sex and the City 2" book.
The photo-driven tome, which will be released May 18 in both paperback ($19.95) and as a hardcover deluxe edition ($29.95), features a 2-D tour of the movie-making process, with behind-the-scenes stories from writer and director Michael Patrick King and Sarah Jessica Parker, as well as Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis.
We haven't seen the book yet, but it reportedly includes "a look at the challenges of filming in both New York and Morocco and the work that went into choosing the locations and building the sets." And, of course, it covers the fashion in the film. (How could it not?)
Every single look that Carrie wears in the movie is detailed in the 500-page book that includes commentary by Parker herself. And if that weren't in-depth enough, each item of clothing is labeled with its brand. A must for veteran "SATC" junkies.
Source

ooooooooooooooooooh ^ :D

u just made my day. seriously. first smile of the day!

:woot:

I have looked that book in online stores but preview really doesn't look good as in first book. I guess I like more movie book than detailed fashion. There is huge .pdf file, six page spread, so it take some time to download.

^ They all look lovely. Cynthia really doesn't photograph well though and it's always been the case. She looks like she's in pain, I think it's because her brows sit quite low over her eyes.

I must get that Entertainment Weekly! When the first film came out, the cast did the same shoot, and the magazine was filled with every Sex & the City detail one would want or crave! I wasn't that excited about SATCTM2 coming out, but as the release approaches, I'm getting amped up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->