The Libertines #2

*ana*'s enjoy the 60s influence, while im obsessing over the 70s influence on well pete and the gang:P

haha you're right! that's exactly why i love it, i think it's one of their most "60s" songs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that you can find almost all their songs on youtube ^^
Thanks for the link *ana*

haha you're right! that's exactly why i love it, i think it's one of their most "60s" songs.

im 100% sure it is.... just like wolfman is so 70s!

ive downloaded all latest libs performances and im listening to them all time... i annoy people around me :rolleyes::D

im 100% sure it is.... just like wolfman is so 70s!

ive downloaded all latest libs performances and im listening to them all time... i annoy people around me :rolleyes::D
I know the feeling :rofl: when I has parties at my parents' house I always played the Libertines all the time:rolleyes:

cannot wait!!!
btw, shame on all of u for being so quiet!!!

shame on them for not recording a new album-_-:judge:

Aww I miss them :blush::lol:
The Libertines Reunite at Glasgow Barrowlands Show
By Zoe Camp on June 28, 2014 at 08:35 p.m.

bcc5af07.jpg

The Libertines shortly before their June 28 show at Glasgow Barrowlands in Glasgow, Scotland, via guitarist Carl Barat's Twitter

Tonight, the Libertines reunited for their first show in four years at Glasgow Barrowlands in Scotland: part one of a duo of smaller warm-up gigs scheduled in anticipation of the band's upcoming homecoming concert in London's Hyde Park. Pete Doherty and company tore through an extensive, twenty-song-plus set. Below, check out footage of the Libertines doing "Don't Look Back Into the Sun", along with the full setlist. Update: Footage of more songs has now surfaced—watch below.
Following a second Barrowlands performance tomorrow night (June 29), the Libertines will return to London for their Hyde Park show, to be held on July 5 in conjunction with the upcoming Barclaycard British Summer Time concert series. Pete Doherty and company will then embark on their first European tour in over a decade. Meanwhile, the band is mulling over material for a new album.
The Libertines:

Horrorshow
The Delaney
Vertigo
What Became of the Likely Lads
The Saga
Last Post on the Bugle
The Ha Ha Wall
Don't Look Back Into the Sun
The Boy Looked at Johnny
Death on the Stairs
Boys In The Band
Campaign of Hate
Begging
Music When the Lights Go Out
Love is on the Dole
What a Waster
Time For Heroes
Radio America
Up the Bracket
Good Old Days
What Katie Did
France
I Get Along
Can't Stand Me Now
pitchfork

Boys in the band

Don't look back into the sun

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so happy because The Libertines are finally coming to Argentina for the Festival Bue. I already bought my ticket but still gotta wait till October. So excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->