Cassie

It's been a couple years now Cassie....time to change the hair. You'd think since she's attempting to put new music out she'd switch her look up a bit....she's beautiful but great at being boring

^Half of the womans hair is shaved off the side of her head. Maybe she's undecided what to do? Shave it all off or cut the remaining hair short? I think its whatever Diddy likes...

I think both sides are shaved so she is pretty limited. But I agree about being over the hair.

^ I think its kind of who she is now? Why should she have to go back to long hair? Personally I think that would be EXTREMELY boring.

The shaved thing funks up the drama of the length.

I think both sides are shaved so she is pretty limited. But I agree about being over the hair.

Thats right. Cassie mostly keeps her hair to the side so you tend to forget. I would like to see a change in her hair. However, she's still young and wears it well.

Down in Miami, Cassie looked amazing in a white swimsuit as she hung out with Diddy and The Weeknd.
Cassie-Diddy-and-The-Weeknd-hanging-in-Miami1.jpg

necolebitchie.com

Diddy’s Ciroc Memorial Day Weekend featuring The Weeknd & DJ Khaled at Mansion 360
CASSIEVERSE

Last edited by a moderator:
normal_f9ae6ef5f56a5d406a3c1c306ab824fe.jpg

Cassie photoshoot by Matthew James Arthur Payne photography
CASSIEVERSE

Interview with OFF.TV
Cassie talks about how she was signed back in the day and about King Of Hearts in this interview with off.tv:

Last edited by a moderator:
She's wearing colored contacts, right? Her eyes were kinda green-brownish before.
And it would be sooo cool if she'd cut her hair like in #631. :heart:

Cassie featured in the new April issue of ASOS magazine.

cassie-ventura.com

MIAMI, FL - MARCH 25: Cassie appears at Bamboo Miami on March 25, 2013 in Miami, Florida.

dl5srzmyn88qse2ra4dq.jpg
ipwf58pa2ww9msxk0uj.jpg

(Photo by Aaron Davidson/WireImage)

APRIL 08: Cassie visits BET's 106 & Park at BET Studios on April 8, 2013 in New York City.

tvsbsw0lbql76g4rpatw.jpg
wa6xoldywkp6gcwrpfte.jpg

(Photo by John Ricard/Getty Images)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->