Sex and the City Movie *Update* The Movie Sequel in the Works

^ Of course. Me too. Fashion on the big screen... can't miss it... :heart:

IMDB is about as reliable of a source as the crackhead that walks around the park mumbling about wiretaps.

Skirt said:
IMDB is about as reliable of a source as the crackhead that walks around the park mumbling about wiretaps.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know what you guys mean about the film ruin their time together from when they made SATC but wouldnt it be great to see what happen with "Carrie"?? Hehe... did she got married etc.. but the other way I DONT want them to make a movie either but... I dont know! I hope they will so we can see them again for the last time...

I like the way the show ended...I think a movie might be forced b/c by now everyone has their own idea of what should happen - what direction things should go

Well, none of them has made much progress in their carriers since SATC, so I think the movie would be quite appealing to all of them.

I would wait, like those wierdos that wait for Star Wars, to see the SATC movie. I will camp out right now!

Sex and the City Movie Back On? *Update* It's a Go!

view
my.php
my.php
ep944womenonstreetls4.jpg

Look out your Manolo Blahniks, for Sex And The City is returning - this time on the big screen.

After years of rumours about a film of the hit US television series, sources say a film is now in the works.

Stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon have all signed up for the film, it was reported today.

A friend of Cattrall was quoted as saying the women were 'thrilled' that they had finally agreed to go ahead with the project.

'They have remained in close touch with one another since the television show ended but there were some disagreements that held up this film,' a friend said.

Feuding between Parker and Cattrall over Parker's salary was said to be the reason a film has not been made sooner.

Mario Cantone who played the character Anthony Marantino in the show says he has already been written into the film.

'I know the script is being written and I know it will be brilliant because Michael Patrick King is writing it. I know that I'm in it. I have a nice part in it, I'm told,' he said.

Meanwhile, Kim Cattrall said yesterday: 'There is a lot of speculation but just put it this way, I don't want to jinx anything.'

( http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=38275&in_page_id=7 & image from hbo.com )

^ How exciting! I love, love, love the show & it sounds promising since Michael Patrick King, probably the main writer, is working on the script. We'll see.

I REALLY Hope soo..this would be such a great movie..maybe it's like Carrie's Wedding??

I REALLY Hope soo..this would be such a great movie..I wonder what the plot would be...Carrie's wedding?? (although that would be a little cheesy and Kim Catrall wouldn't like that idea at all)

Definitely cannot wait.

Reruns just aren't cutting it anymore

I hope to god if they do make the movie that we get to see if Carrie and Big got married. Thats one of the only things I really want to know!!

Yay for SATC! Can't wait for the movie to come out!

BTW there's already a thread about the Sex and the City Movie, Novella :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know that there was a SATC movie thread already. I searched for it but nothing came up. Thanks for letting me know, VainJane. :flower:

Mods, feel free to merge the threads. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarajevoblues
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->