'The Hills' movie

saann

I don't know
Reaction score
from justjared:

The Hills may turn into a full-fledged feature film, Lauren Conrad says in a recent interview.
“We have kind of talked about it,” she said with a big smile. “I think if they were going to do a film of the hills they would basically film it like we do the show and they would just edit it into a movie. It would be like a really long episode.” Well that doesn’t really sell it all that well but maybe if you see her say it, it will sound better. Watch below.
Says MTV, “Think of it. Spencer being an *** on a 30-foot high screen. Whitney falling down a flight of stairs in 3-D. Audrina’s teeth the size of range rovers. I can’t take it!”
And how did the series premiere do this past Monday? SPECTACULAR! Over 4.7 million viewers tuned in! People came out in droves to view the episode on MTV.com–2.2 million streams, up 29%.

honestly.. I know I would hate it when I watch it but I would definately see it, and probably watch it more than once:blush::doh:

:rofl: i really love the show.. and i dont really know why, but a movie? It wouldn't do good in theatres thats for sure.. well, i dont think it would anyway :ermm:

Or me? I could make a movie of me pulling some of those "30 things to do in an elevator". I just need access to a building with desks and elevators I could get the desks in. It would probably be more entertaining.

Lol, is this serious?

Oh well ,I would probably still see it with my sister.The show is my guilty pleasure.

Keep in mind MTV has also done "My super sweet sixteen - the movie", so it won't probably be a movie in the "go to the movies" sense, but more like exactly what Lauren said - a really long episode that airs on MTV.

The Hills is usually bearable in the 20 minute portions it comes in, but quite often I need to change channels in the middle of it because the stupidity is just too much. I would probably not be able to sit through a whole movie of it.. :smile:

this must be a joke, this must be a joke, this must be a joke, this must be a joke, this must be a joke, this must be a joke..............:censored:

The funny things is, the viewership of the show goes up every season, so they must be doing something right...I'm not sure about a movie, though.

yes they will mtv had record ratings on the hills
MTV films financed from Justin (guarini) to Kelly (clarkson)
so yes they will
it would be funny if they had ben stiller's wife be LC instead of LC

I don't understand why people watch The Hills. Its one of the worst, least entertaining shows I've ever seen.

I caught a snippet of it yesterday. Whitney said "Uhh, yahh, they say Paris like reahlly changes you." Who writes this crap? And I say "write" because they make so many pauses when they speak and have such blank expressions on their face it just can't be real.

This is why I want to know why people watch this. What part of this is appealing? The clothes? They're boring. The personalities? They don't have any. Their intellect and witty repartee? Where?

Last edited by a moderator:
^I agree and somehow I still watch it.. it's like a disease

I was talking about a Hills movie with my sister the other day.

It would be called The Hills... Have Eyes, in which the cast memebers of the hills are all slowly terrorized and offed by a serial killer.

I get the feeling they wouldn't do that though. :wink:

I was talking about a Hills movie with my sister the other day.

It would be called The Hills... Have Eyes, in which the cast memebers of the hills are all slowly terrorized and offed by a serial killer.

I get the feeling they wouldn't do that though. :wink:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

NICE idea :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindseywixsons
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->