Sex and the City Movie *Update* The Movie Sequel in the Works

Maybe this time, all the four girls would be on the cover of Vogue. :smile: Maybe for May 2010.

The newly engaged Penelope Cruz has added another big event to her calendar. According to Life & Style, Penelope Cruz is going to appear in Sex and the City 2. Cruz will be playing the foxy lady that Mr. Big flirts with and gets Carrie upset….

backseatcuddler

i read that sam will marry a model (played by croatian model/actor)

that model will be just one-of-sam's-lovers, he got small part, so i don't think she'll marry him. :smile:

oh god, more problems with Carry and Big? seriously can't they think of something else?? wasn't the first movie drama enough..

^Seriously! I hope they're not trying to make this a cameo filled movie, first Miley and now Penelope (who I don't mind at all) I'm just saying.

Movie poster! :buzz:

sassisam | posted by MBee

k4fiwg.png

i agree about the carrie and big drama thing....i mean whenever it comes to those two he is almost always in bed with someone else, or running away, or being sketchy, enough! let's get some other drama in there or maybe some lasting happiness for carrie

they need to bring back some of the 'ghettoness' that season 3 had---by far the best season imo.

Can someone merge this topic with SATC 2? Because they are about the same thing!

It will be interesting to see how the movie does. If people are still interested or not??I have always liked the show. Well season 1 to 4. I can never get sick of it. I really don't want to be disappointed in the movie. But I have a feeling I will.

It's too glitz and glamma. I understand that's where they're all about, but it's too much. :doh:

i have a feeling this movie will be about carrie's books getting made into a movie. i know that was a topic in the tv series, but it never actually happened, did it?

plus premieres given reason for amazing clothing. I honestly don't really care about the storylines - it's basically 2 hours of Pat Field's work set to music and with some bubbly background chatter and quite frankly, I'd pay for that.

Wow! The trailer is finally here :heart:

And it sure looks promising to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauras
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->