Shoes: yay or nay? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
timemachinedream, I'd say Nay, but I'd need to see how they actually look on someone. It's hard to tell. They're just not shoes I can imagine on someone. And I don't like the patent there.

Rosalynn I like them especially with the red patent red sole match. I think they look much better than if beige or black sole.

I say YAY! Timemachine. I like platform wedge boots.

br644561-01viv01.jpg

worth $130? i'm always hesitant to spend money on shoes i won't wear frequently

source- bananarepublic.com

I'll be assuming $130 USD for those sandals (never assume anything!). Anyhow, I'm going to say Yay! to those sandals in Post #11,050. Not an amazing way to spend that much money, but probably worth the money. See if you could find those marked down considerably. Still, yay!

hmm. Don't hate it but don't really like it eiter. I'd say a nayish..

Jeya, I'd say nay if you won't wear them frequently, unless you absolutely :heart: them... If you're luke warm about them, I think it's better to wait for something you really want and will get lots of wear out of :wink:

Well, jeya, if you want to get a pair of shoes you know you'll only be wearing for certain times and certain situations, $130 USD on a pair of shoes is really overkill. Try getting some shoes or sandals you know you can work with for more common occasions. The style of the shoes you posted in Post #11,050... you could maybe look for a cute pair of open-toe pumps that are more versatile and maybe don't cost as much. You could go after a classy pair of strappy sandals.

I guess the way I recommend things is on the design of the shoe itself. So if someone posted a pair of high-heel, peep-toe, slingback pumps... you could probably seek certain design elements of shoes to help you seek that perfect pair of shoes. Or, maybe you could find a fairly good knock-off (unless quality labels are more important to you). What I'm getting at is along the lines of, "if these shoes aren't to your liking, look for either completely different shoes, or shows with similar design elements." I would still go with these shoes, but I think you either need to find a good deal on those or look for a similar style of shoe that might tickle your fancy.

Best of luck!

another nay... they seem nice on the pic, but for what i've seen they will look terrible on the feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->