Shoes: Yay or Nay? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please credit your image (Post #957), Cherrie. As for those wedges, Big Yay! Nothing like mary janes, including mary jane peep-toe wedges. Classic. Hot. Stylish. Nothing but love from me for those!

yay!

#957 a huge YAY!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay or Nay? I wanted to buy yet another pair of Hunter wellies in graphite, but my boyfriend told me to rethink it and find something more useful. I found these on Asos.com. I am a little worried because of their price (they are quite cheap). But they are grey and looooong and I love this model.

image1xxl.jpg

Sorry olga I'll have to go with nay. They're a mish-mash of all these elements that just don't work together.

Cherrie - Epic yay!!

Perfection, thanks. My mum said a complete nay :wink: and we went and bought Tommy Hilfiger's boots. Why I always end up wearing Tommy Hilfiger?

nay, they are too high up the ankle. There are lots of versions of that type of boot in various brands/stores so I would search some more before buying.
The picture is cheating you a little bit, it's a tiny size so they hardly cover my ankle at all :P

And YAY! to #957!

Dego, nay sorry

Alejandro Ingelmo for Chris Benz wedge
benztumblr_l8riopJGwF1qzzzl7o1_500.jpg

pic fashionindie.com

Mango ankleboots. On sale, 41 euro.

Yay/Nay and which color?

grey
32619025_G5.jpg

brown/leather
32619025_74.jpg

black
32619025_02.jpg
2ibzpra.jpg

Mangooutlet.com/ justlikesushi.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Some quick opinions...

• I'll say Yay! to those shoes (Post #973). Nothing too fancy or flashy, but very nice. Nice to wear out or under some long skirt or flared pants.

• Wild platform wedges in Post #977, and I say Yay! to these as well. That's unless you think wedges can't be as hot as any basic heeled shoe.

• Not real excited about cowboy-like ankle boots, but I like these. So I'll go (Moderate) Yay! on these in Post #979.

Go look fabulous, and always dress (and shop) with confidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->