The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen (June 2009 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissyJG

Reaction score
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, we are going to be periodically starting a new thread. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed. The old thread can be found here.
  • Please stay on topic! This thread is for posting pics of shoes you find ugly. Respect that people have different taste and don't use pics from other threads owned by your fellow tfs members.
  • Brief words of appreciation are fine, but please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • Please remember to credit pictures according to the announcement which you can read here - don't use abbreviations e.g. "nap" or "style", but write net-a-porter.com or style.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who on earth would want their feet to look like horse hooves?? It's from the designer who also made Bjork's swan dress. lol.

marjanpejoski.jpg

jak and jil.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: looks like that certain designer has an affinity for literal animal inspired clothes.

Bjork's swan dress is heaven compared to those pieces of garbage! You could start a stampede with those things.

This is a new trend for summer...put some shoes on your jacket.
Guess who started this trend?Lady Gaga...of course :lol:
Ummmm.... Okay, I feel a little stoopid, first of all, I thought Lady GaGa was a transvestite entertainer. She's a real woman? I didn't know that. :o No wonder the cool kids won't let me play with them. Secondly, the shoes on the leather jacket? Are those supposed to be epaulets on the shoulder? They aren't even symmetrical! I just don't get it. Why? someone, please just tell me why.... why......why.....???

The horse hooves shoes reminds me of Nina Ricci FW09...simply revolting...but Lady Gaga would love to wear those :rofl:
Nina-Ricci-Fall-Fashion-2009-019_runway.jpg

elle.com

:rofl::rofl::stuart: :stuart:
you rock squizree:mohawk:
^ :lol: Well I mean look at them, I dont even think Lil Kim would wear something so forasakingly disgusting. They looks like they got bitten off by some ghetto sl*t from the front and the back.

I think those fishoes have been posted before, but they're even more revolting the second time :sick::sick:

Oh....sh!t. Those fish shoes are disgusting. If I ever saw someone wearing those I'd put a fishing hook in his eye.

I hate the Nina Ricci boots with a passion.

Those fish shoes are just...NO. I would make a citizen's arrest if someone wore those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->