Affordable Alternatives to Designer Footwear #2

Margaret24

Reaction score
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, we are going to be periodically starting a new thread. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed. The old thread can be found here.
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Brief words of appreciation are fine, but please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • Please remember to credit pictures according to the announcement which you can read here - don't use abbreviations e.g. "nap" or "style", but write net-a-porter.com or style.com

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I know Paris Hilton has a footwear collection, I think she has pink on the soles of her shoes, like how Christian Louboutin has red soles, but I think Paris's shoes are about $120

Last edited by a moderator:
Gahhh. I am so desperate to find a knock-off of the Valentino studded flats, but I can't seem to find anything. Anyone have any ideas?
valentino-studded-flats.jpg

shoeperwoman.com

This thread is so exciting. I think I will buy a copy of designer shoes online very soon. I hope I can buy from France from some of the link posted in the previous thread !

does anyone know of an affordable alternative to these shoes? :flower:

Kris Van Assche Wrap Heels // $785 ssense.com

01134F135002_1_2.jpg
01134F135002_2_2.jpg

01134F135002_3_2.jpg

01134F135002_4_1.jpg

Vera Wang Cara Bootie // $425 nordstrom.com

_6301322.jpg

_6301285.jpg

_6301327.jpg

Gahhh. I am so desperate to find a knock-off of the Valentino studded flats, but I can't seem to find anything. Anyone have any ideas?

shoeperwoman.com

I recently saw these at Zara - from the Zara website

1140001020_1_1_2.jpg

You could put the studs on them yourself!

The XXI version of the AWang wedges look way too cheap, regardless of how spot on they are. Zara did a better version - my friend bought them, wore them all summer, and claims they are still in tact. I'll try to find an image.

***Don't quote pictures***

shoeperwoman.com

Tell me about it :heart:

Charles & Keith (Singaporean brand) has a knock off but it's the heel version.

292rwgp.jpg

I think they were 40USD...shipping to the US is about 36USD.

zara stella mccarteney fw and ss
2228001124_2_4_3.jpg
00030m.jpg
00290m.jpg

and louboutin's helmuts aswell
christian-louboutin-new-helmut-satin-100-shoes.jpg

1354001098_1_1_3.jpg
00490m.jpg
00200m.jpg

geekshoes.com/style.com/zara.com

HELP: Still looking for the Giuesseppe Zanotti glitter ankle boots. In the meantime, has anyone seen anything like the Emma Cook for Topshop creeper-esque heels, preferably wedges... or anything similarly chunky and 90's...

tumblr_lay1p9IvVZ1qex9gno1_500.jpg

Credit: ShopFleeFly

I am looking for a rep of these Isabel Marant boots, but no heels. Gap did them, but not in suede!

boots.jpg

fauxnewyorker.blogspot.com

I am looking for a rep of these Isabel Marant boots, but no heels. Gap did them, but not in suede!

****Do not quote pictures***

fauxnewyorker.blogspot.com

Country Road from Australia does a pair. the heel is lower.

prada ss11 and topshop...
-image-
-image-

I think these ones in white could very easily be altered to look like the Topshop ones. If you got the white ones, you could use fabric paint on the top portion to make it red and then paint on the stripes.
bibiana.jpg

espadrillesetc.com

They're the "Bibiana" style.

For those of you who live in Canada or are visiting Canada, Le Chateau has a pretty nice shoe collection, you can get a pair of heels for less than $100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->