Affordable Alternatives to Designer Footwear #2

gimmethatbag, I saw these the other day and then remembered that you had been looking for them forever ago:

badalicebl_blackstud1.jpg

Credit: Needsupply.com by JC

I am looking for an alternative to Isabel Marant boots

La Redoute pair is sold out. I find another pair on Piperlime but the delivery is way to expensive for France (around 50€!)

tumblr.com

Attachments

• tumblr_lllo77ofOa1qbqkcm.jpg
    tumblr_lllo77ofOa1qbqkcm.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 2
^all saints did a convincing imitation of the ann d lace heeled boots a few seasons ago...

Choies.com seems to be big with the LB.nu crowd. I first encountered them there. I'd like to buy as well, the prices are crazy. However, I can't find their location so that I can estimate shipping with out expediting.

Choies.com seems to be big with the LB.nu crowd. I first encountered them there. I'd like to buy as well, the prices are crazy. However, I can't find their location so that I can estimate shipping with out expediting.

i'm 99% sure that they are in china. regular shipping to us would be 10-15 working days but it wouldn't include the "packing" process from the warehouse which is a bit scary. shipping could take a month for all we know. i would, however, be fine were that if the shoes were v. good copies.:innocent:

^Thanks! They have a lot of fast fashion pieces. They have a 5-15 day option I believe. However, their pieces are a little fast for the price tag, but their are good rip-offs.

has anyone seen any good versions of the valentino rockstud shoes?

I'm absolutely in love with Carey Mulligan's shoes here. I know they're Proenza Schouler, but are there any alternatives that my bank account could actually handle?

ISO ... black midheight chunky-heel single-strap sandal like this from Zara that just did not fit me at all (who makes similar?:(
1511201040_1_1_3.jpg

cbcb, remember you need to credit each image. it is part of our Community Rules.

i got two valentino rockstud versions from ebay. they are not branded. one is the pink flats and the other is the pink one with the mid heel. very happy with both. i hear that the studs routinely fall off the originals. hopefully that wont happen with mine.

i'm also thinking about getting a version of the balenciaga cut out short boots from the same seller. they would be about $160 shipped. but i just dont know if i would wear them enough.

Lucy, hi, thanks - I read the rules and mentioned it's from Zara (Didn't I? Just above the pic.) What about that needs work - does it need to be at the bottom instead of the top? (Haven't been at TFS in quite a while.)

Lucy, hi, thanks - I read the rules and mentioned it's from Zara (Didn't I? Just above the pic.) What about that needs work - does it need to be at the bottom instead of the top? (Haven't been at TFS in quite a while.)

you mentioned the shoes were from zara, you never specified where the image comes from.

i would keep checking zara, they tend to reissue shoes more often than they do the clothing IMO.

I know H&M is doing a similar pair right now.. saw them in store

ISO ... black midheight chunky-heel single-strap sandal like this from Zara that just did not fit me at all (who makes similar?:(

check topshop---saw something similar

i like these from nastygal.com
(don't ask me what i was doing on that website---i don't have a good answer)
:ninja:

first one is a cross between wang and margiela (clear lucite wedge)
second one is just a cute little elfin thing...
:P

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-05-09 at 2.17.38 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-05-09 at 2.17.38 PM.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 101
Last edited by a moderator:
i cant decide if i should get these or not..do you think these are a good approximation of the balenciaga cut out boots? ebay

lucy92: I love those, can you please post the link? :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->