Show Us Your Wallet

hlcdg.jpg

cdg

i'm using an old wallet... (plz excuse the mess in the background:blush:)

Attachments

• 07-07-21_20-191.jpg
    07-07-21_20-191.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 12
I am always changing wallets - I have a few of them. Here are the ones I use most:
1st - Swoop, 2nd - Prada, 3rd - Jordi Labanda

8g49o42.jpg

6uqhf1x.jpg

82x7wab.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
my python wallet I got from local leather artisans... they work with all kinds of exotic skins:woot:

DSC05447.jpg

DSC05453.jpg

DSC05448.jpg

SuburbanSnob, cute changepurse i love Jordi Labanda illustrations. i have a ton of unused notebooks i bought just because of the pictures on the front by him lol

and i agree the python wallet is rockin :smile:

^^^
I collect Jordi Labanda illustrations too. I have a zillion notebooks as well! I also have the matching tote bag to go along with the changepurse :smile:

i have this from marc by marc jacobs, i had been looking for the perfect wallet for sooo long, and finally found this on ebay a month ago :woot:

6d11_1-1.jpg

^ that's a nice wallet. cute but practical.

Firstly, here is my miu miu, which i use all the time -
IMG_4311-1.JPG
And then here is my other one, another Marc Jacobs!!! He must do well off all of us buying his purses :P!
IMG_4312-1.JPG

kawing_walker: i got the same wallet for my significant other last yr :smile: looks good!

anyways im still using my vivienne westwood i bought last december, ill post pics soon

i have a few wallets and change them depends on what size of bag i'll be wearing :P
recently i've been wearing my lv panda billfold but i'm scared it will ruin so i bought this vintage chanel caviar wallet that's up for beat LOL

DSCN5703.jpg

DSCN5704-1.jpg

DSCN5705.jpg

Ok here's the picture i promised:
sthvw092834.jpg

left: Samantha Thavasa cardholder (Japanese brand, I think they opened a shop in New York now?)
right: Vivienne Westwood Pink Tartan with the Graffiti :smile:

seahorseinstripe: i think i saw that in another thread! didn't you get that at a vintage store? what an awesome find :smile: its very lovely

Finding the perfect wallet/what's your wallet

We use them everyday, they carry our precious credit cards and cash we would be totally lost without and yet we never talk about them.
Come on tell us about your precious wallet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->