wow at both of these on this page!
esp the mj belowen, great buy! I love that shade of blue on leather

My Parents just fetched me back a Louis Vuitton wallet from Paris :buzz:
So i'll be using that now!

just got this today at gucci's half off sale:

white coated monogram canvas, metallic silver foil inner and edges
zippered coin pocket, 4 card slots, 3 large compartments
flap with snap closure

the box says "small filofax", Ascot/mar, but i'm not even sure they gave me the right box? how could this be a filofax..?

anyway i'm pretty chuffed about the wallet itself, looks hardy and pretty

if anyone has any tips about how to search for more info on anything about this piece, please let me know?

Attachments

• gucci wallet 003 sml.jpg
    gucci wallet 003 sml.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 1
  • gucci wallet 004 sml.jpg
    gucci wallet 004 sml.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 2
I have a tri-fold miumiu wallet that I adoreeeeeee. It looks even better now that it's a little distressed. I like it because it's very subtle chic and will last me a long time.

The color is graphite on the outside and a dark pink (a more adult pink, not girly pink.. this is important) on the inside. It's a 2 snap button closure with button on the 2 bottom corners. When I open it, the words miumiu are embossed next to the left button of the top flap.

The leather is slightly more glossy IRL.
miu+miu+wallet.jpg

I just got a new Kate Spade wallet (it was on sale, and KS was having a 25% off already reduced items event). It's a Prince Street Taryn. I love how colorful and fun it is. :D

wallet%201.jpg

wallet2.jpg

wallet3.jpg

wallet4.jpg

pics by me

does it have to be of a label? haha ive got one, it's my fave but it's not of any designer.

helooholly - I absolutely love your wallet.How much did it cost?

I've got new Guess wallet for my birthday. I'm not big Guess fan but I love this one because it's simple.

guess-black-talina-slg-organiser-wallet.jpg

http://www.allureonlineshop.com

I have the small keeper wallet from Jutta Neumann. (Is an illustration okay? It is what I have handy.)
I love it so much that I wish I could buy it in 3 more colors! I ordered it online so when I got it I was surprised to find a little pocket on the back - perfect for business cards!

Attachments

• wallet - tFS.jpg
    wallet - tFS.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 0
IMG-20120525-01126+(Custom).jpg

This tiny one by Furoshiki Shiki, it's for business cards... but I keep my bank cards in there as well. Since I never have cash anyways... (which I keep in a tiny leather coinpurse if I do)

^Aww that's cute. Is the lady on the cards inside or printed on it?

Wow, these look all so fancy, but somehow I'm always super reluctant to buy a wallet. In my head, it always comes down to the fact that I would rather have the money instead of buying a holder for that money, without the money. Am I making sense? :lol: That doesn't mean I don't have a wallet though, I just refuse to spend much money on it.

I like this Burberry wallet. I've been using it for nearly two years and it's got virtually no signs of wear on it, miraculously.

6051780718805735_pYiduXor_f.jpg

image via pinterest

Mine is a Bottega Veneta, it's absolutely perfect :D

PBRyT.png
YUutR.png
nYNBP.png

PHOTOS BY THEFRENCHY

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member