A DAY AT THE POOL WITH SNEJANA ONOPKA
Photography:
Stefan Imielski
Styling: Katja Zalyvatska
Hair: Nina Tatavitto
Make-up: Nina Tatavitto
Model Snejana Onopka

lofficiel.li
I saw the video on TikTok of the process of these pictures, I completely loved them ❤️

Snejana's elusive life. She's living in Latvia now... wonder what she's doing. Another sugar daddy perhaps?

Snejana's elusive life. She's living in Latvia now... wonder what she's doing. Another sugar daddy perhaps?
She moved there because of the war ih her country. She has huge following on social media and what I don’t get it why she still doesn’t have Vogue Ukraine cover?! I don’t care if editor loves you or not, she is proud Ukrainian Supermodel and she well deserved that she graces the cover of it. Even when I thought that she “lost it” she appeared on a cover of Bazaar Czech and she was radiant in those pictures. I guess she just need good old fashion photographers treatment for a bigger publications as she really deserves it and not some random magazines.

She moved there because of the war ih her country. She has huge following on social media and what I don’t get it why she still doesn’t have Vogue Ukraine cover?! I don’t care if editor loves you or not, she is proud Ukrainian Supermodel and she well deserved that she graces the cover of it. Even when I thought that she “lost it” she appeared on a cover of Bazaar Czech and she was radiant in those pictures. I guess she just need good old fashion photographers treatment for a bigger publications as she really deserves it and not some random magazines.
Well her followers on instagram are fake. No way she has 15,5 million followers, shes not that popular. I mean almost none knows her nowadays.

Well her followers on instagram are fake. No way she has 15,5 million followers, shes not that popular. I mean almost none knows her nowadays.
Who said they are all fake, well do you think Kardashian clan are real or fake, who said that Karlie Kloss one are real, you are not the judge of that, neither am I. From my perspective everybody knows in Europe who she is, especially Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Poland… those are huge markets and for example nobody knows who Kloss is. Don’t be the judge… I am just saying give credit where credit is due. She deserves the cover of Vogue UA and that’s it.

Who said they are all fake, well do you think Kardashian clan are real or fake, who said that Karlie Kloss one are real, you are not the judge of that, neither am I. From my perspective everybody knows in Europe who she is, especially Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Poland… those are huge markets and for example nobody knows who Kloss is. Don’t be the judge… I am just saying give credit where credit is due. She deserves the cover of Vogue UA and that’s it.
I'm sorry but I don't want to discuss with you about her followers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->