Sophia Bush

Sophia Bush at SiriusXM Studios in New York City, September 29

celebmafia

Actress Sophia Bush attends the 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 10, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California.
o5LMw2u.jpg

zimbio

Obviously nothing super exciting, but I think she looks lovely. She's such a classic beauty and I like the back of the gown.

Simple and chic gown. Don't care for the jewelry though, those borrowed super expensive pieces always look like costume to me, so cheap looking and uninspiring..

Actress Sophia Bush arrives at The Paley Center For Media's 33rd Annual PaleyFest Los Angeles presentation of 'An Evening with Dick Wolf with the stars of Law & Order: SVU, Chicago Fire, P.D., & Med' at Dolby Theatre on March 19, 2016 in Hollywood, California.
rxdVdzd.jpg

38oYqNC.jpg

zimbio

Actress Sophia Bush attends the Yahoo News/ABC News White House Correspondents' Dinner Pre-Party at Washington Hilton on April 30, 2016 in Washington, DC.
fMBz8eb.jpg

0ncKTzp.jpg

zimbio

NBCUniversal 2016 Upfront Presentation in New York - May 16, 2016

starity.hu

Sophia Bush attends the Cushnie Et Ochs fashion show during New York Fashion Week: The Shows at The Dock, Skylight at Moynihan Station on September 9, 2016 in New York City.

zimbio

Sophia Bush attends the 23rd annual SAG Awards nominations announcement at Pacific Design Center on December 14, 2016 in West Hollywood, California.

zimbio

Haiti Rising Gala in Los Angeles - January 7, 2017

starity.hu

InStyle and Warner Bros Golden Globes After Party, January 8

celebmafia

23rd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles on January 29, 2017

starity.hu

Actor Sophia Bush attends the NBCUniversal Press Junket at the Four Seasons Hotel New York on March 2, 2017 in New York City

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->