Stefanie Wood

here are the scans from frankie; the second and third are a little strangely contrasted thanks to my [new] scanner, which i'm still getting used to - apologies.

also, not hugely keen on how they styled your hair, stef! it looks kinda flat... but anyways, it was exciting seeing you in an aussie publication! ^_^ keep it up.

:flower:

Attachments

• Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Untitled-Scanned-02.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-02.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Untitled-Scanned-03.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-03.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 14
^Hmmm, not my favourite of jobs... (they didn't want us to pose or use expression :lol: )

Whateva! :P

smashbox cosmetics

Hi Stefanie! I was going through my old emails and spotted you ^_^

Attachments

• stef.JPG
    stef.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 5
You work like crazy, Stef. So happy for you!

You'll find more from Zink here: http://www.studionb.com/

LOVE IT!

Thanks for posting :smile:

....those close up shot of me and Ruby is butchered by photoshop. They reduced the size of my nose a ridiculous amount.:shock:

Well.. what're ya gonna do.:huh:

..... I also just shot a very important publication last week. It's a French magazine... I won't say until it comes out though. :innocent:

Thanks for posting :smile:

....those close up shot of me and Ruby is butchered by photoshop. They reduced the size of my nose a ridiculous amount.:shock:

Well.. what're ya gonna do.:huh:

..... I also just shot a very important publication last week. It's a French magazine... I won't say until it comes out though. :innocent:

:shock:

:shock:
I just went through this entire thread, Stefanie you are gorgeous!
Best of Luck!

If Stefanie hadn't posted in the models post their own pics thread, I'd never have known of her. And it would've been my loss. Gorgeous gorgeous girl. :crush:

is this you ?

ANZE-WD21_V2.jpg
APRI-WO3_V1.jpg

REVOLVEclothing.com

Attachments

• Blog-1-2.jpg
    Blog-1-2.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 10
lots of new work at stefanie's myspace...i was just looking through it...some fabulous new stuff! she is doing so well...

Ashley Isham Show in Singapore

I think this is her?

86737421.jpg

86737274.jpg

[gettyimages.com]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->