Stefanie Wood

wow the new hairstyle is bangin! makes you look even stand out more!

fabulous stef....you just get stronger and stronger!....it's been so great to watch your journey....

Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for the support! I really appreciate it.:heart:

I have a lot of new stuff coming out and some of it I have put on myspace. I have dial up at the model apartment... so it's a pain to upload it and post it here... but here's a link to my newest work!:flower:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...r.viewPicture&friendID=1640110&albumId=566297

I'm also doing a bit of acting! I shot a commercial for Blue Notes on sunday. It's a Canadian commercial so it'll only show in Canada starting this fall. ^_^

Again.. you guys are so awesome for supporting me!:blush:

these 2 are amazing! :woot: so strong...keep it up!!! :mohawk:

2afa3aa.jpg

3343nfp.jpg

oh my, she's so incredibly beautiful. amazing profile and i love that polaroid when her hair is held up.

I've been shooting the HBO television show "Entourage"....

It's an episode with a Dolce & Gabbana show and photoshoot.

Not sure when it'll air but it's so much fun!!! And the actors and crew are so nice :smile:

Thanks for the sweet comments everyone :blush:

do you have a speaking part stef?...:D

Why, yes actually:wink:

My name is "Helena".... and I'm in (i think) the 7th episode of the 5th season!^_^

OHH... and my friend, Heather Hahn, is also in the 5th season playing someone's girlfriend. I don't watch the show myself.... so I don't know all the character's names.:blush:

^WOOOW congrats stef! you're rocketing off in all different directions! best of luck, and have fun in New Zealand.

(god i'm so envious, New Zealand!)

Hey everyone:blush:

Be on the look out for editorials in Cleo Magazine, Frankie Magazine, and M2 Magazine....

I might be booking more eds... I'll keep you posted.^_^

That's amazing Stef, I hope you continue like this and shoot more gorgeous edits in NZ- lots of luck :wink:

So glad to know you're doing well, Stef!

I love your new work :wub:

I think this is our dear Stef modelling for some hairbrand

1815-gross.jpg

[cosmoty.de]

those lips haha, Mrs Jolie! :heart:

hey surfbunny, that's not me, actually! She has much larger lips than i do :blush:

Update on eds:

Cleo Magazine
M2 Magazine
No Magazine
Frankie Magazine
Remix Magazine
GenLux Magazine
New York Moves Magazine
Angeleno Magazine
Zink Magazine
Beauty & Health Magazine(scandinavia)...

...these should all be coming out in septemberish :flower:

My Blue Notes' campaign is also out... I'm working on getting the commercial on a CD so i can put it up on youtube :smile:

desktop002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->