LIFE OF LILA
Photography:
Steven Meisel
Styling: Joe McKenna
Hair: Guido
Make-up: Pat McGrath
Model: Lila Moss

UK Vogue Digital Edition

His studio shot totally losts its aura when it comes to such a normal girl....Studio shot can be boring sometimes but at least a fantastic model can save it to some degree!

Someone has April 2021 in REAL hq? Thank you.

UK Vogue June 2022

WONDER WOMAN
Photography:
Steven Meisel
Styling: Edward Enninful
Hair: Guido
Make-up: Pat McGrath
Model: Gisele Bündchen

UK Vogue Digital Edition

A "Steven Meisel 1993 A Year in Photographs” exhibition will open in A Coruña, in Galicia, Spain, in November 2022:

I wonder if like with the Peter Lindbergh exhibit also by Marta Ortega Perez, we will see some merchandise on Zara's website? Here's to hoping! I want me a t-shirt with Meisel's work on the front.

I wonder if like with the Peter Lindbergh exhibit also by Marta Ortega Perez, we will see some merchandise on Zara's website? Here's to hoping! I want me a t-shirt with Meisel's work on the front.

Ugh, I hope! I still regret not getting any of the Lindbergh t-shirts. Hopefully they do a print of the May cover of Vogue Italia!

I'm very excited that they chose to do an earlier year in his career and not '97 and late with the same old pictures from An Interpretation. I love his studio work around that time and particularly his contributions to US Vogue. Very, very excited at the prospect of a nice, big catalog which we are bound to get soon - I remember seeing Lindbergh's Untold Stories book and it looked rather nice.

UK Vogue September 2022

Back in Bloom

Photography: Steven Meisel
Styling: Edward Enninful
Hair: Guido Palau
Makeup: Pat McGrath
Model: Linda Evangelista

UK Vogue Digital Edition

Every cover is iconic!!!
Although its quite jarring now looking back and seeing a sea of white faces and only a few models of color.

We're used to the highly polished glam of Meisel's photographs and personally it's one of the reasons why his work appeals so much to me, but I found it very interesting to see how they might look like before retouching and all the post production. I don't think I've seen his work unretouched before, so when I recently came across these two versions of the same Escada eyewear ad I found it very fascinating how a little touch-up elevates an image and thought I'd share the comparison for anyone else who might be interested.

35zi7BYu_o.jpg
0L0Zf4A0_o.jpg

May I ask where did you find it? It's strange because a lot of the post work could have been avoided with better lighting.

Valentino HC S/S 2005

Model: Jessica Stam
Photographer: Steven Meisel

arnewyork

Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2006

Models:
Caroline Trentini, Gemma Ward, Raquel Zimmermann, Marija Vujovic, Jeisa Chiminazzo, Emina Cunmuljaj, Lily Donaldson, Anja Rubik, Marina Perez, Snejana Onopka, Julia Stegner, Marta Berzkalna, Tatiana Usova
Photographer: Steven Meisel

Scanned by MODA; arnewyork.com

Actually some interesting things were discussed above, why you came and spammed here with this old sht everyone saw million times already

UK Vogue November 2022

STEVEN MEISEL'S INTERVIEW

UK Vogue Digital Edition

May I ask where did you find it? It's strange because a lot of the post work could have been avoided with better lighting.
I'm wondering about that as well... I remember seeing some unretouched images from Madonna (Vanity Fair 2008) and they relied pretty heavily on post production. These ones are quite ok, tbh but I remember seeing a few from that Tamara de Lempicka LV campaign (FW 2009 I guess?) which looked bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->