Stupid Movies you Like

She's All That. So American, so 90's and filled with clichés.
Josie & the Pussycats. I admit that I know all the songs from the soundtrack.
Spoof movies like Loaded Weapon 1, Hot Shots, Don't Be a Menace...
Airplane
Dumb and Dumber
Wayne's World

Home Alone. :ninja: I mean, it's not stupid but it's so old but I still dye when I see it. :lol:

Dumb & Dumber
Ace Ventura In Africa
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Knocked Up
Very Bad Trip
Superbad
Role Models

they're not really stupid but they are very hollywood....and they're ashley judd films :ninja: kiss the girls & double jeopardy. i suppose because they're sort of suspense thrillers,i dunno,but anytime they're on television i always seem to end up watching them.

I still watch them every single christmass.

So do I! It always gets me into the Holiday spirit. :lol:

Mine would have to be Mean Girls.
I watched this everyday when I was in middle school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I was watching Bring It On with Kirsten Dunst, my favorite line is: "This is not a cheerocracy". :lol::rolleyes:

mm The Sweetest thing probably :innocent: its an absolutely disgusting and stupid movie, but every time i see it i cant help it i almost literaly LOL. :rofl:

Oh, I know!
Not Another Teen Movie is also one of my guilty pleasures. :lol:

I have to say I kinda love Ultraviolet, the ridiculous Kurt Wimmer-directed Sci-Fi movie starring Milla J. I hated the story, the ending and most of the acting, but Wimmer's vision of a futuristic city is like straight out of a dream of mine. I also love the score and fight choreography. Apparently this is enough for me to watch a movie multiple times. :lol:

Half Baked...ahhh such fond memories of watching that :innocent:

Overboard with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell :ninja: :lol:

they're not really stupid but they are very hollywood....and they're ashley judd films :ninja: kiss the girls & double jeopardy. i suppose because they're sort of suspense thrillers,i dunno,but anytime they're on television i always seem to end up watching them.

I haven't seen 'Kiss the girls'. But I'm completely the same when it comes to Double Jeopardy. The same goes for Random Hearts with Harrison Ford and Kristin Scott Thomas...
:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bastianvek
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->