Stupid Movies you Like

dancingellecat

Reaction score
Or weird movies, or bad movies, or movies that people, for whatever reason, like depsite their age, etc.

Good Burger
Jesus in a jumpsuit I like this movie, Kenan and Kel STILL rock. Kenan is on SNL now and Kel was in a Pepsi commercial.

B00008OM8S.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie
This movie totally rocked, and most people who saw it liked it. They just have to admit it. So you - ADMIT IT.

6303675220.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Fun thread!

All Mel Brooks films
Super Girl
Bend it Like Beckham
Alice in Wonderland
Wizard of Oz
Legally Blonde

I'm sure there are more... B)

I can see where the Legally Blonde "stupid" may come from, but I find it's an actually good film.

Most of the olsen movies, the hillary duff movies, princess diaries, thje craft, most teen movies !! could go on i watch some cr*p

Tomb Raider 2 - Cradle of Life

Just because Gerard Butler (Phantom in Phantom of the Opera) is in it, and he is hot.

dancingellecat said:
I can see where the Legally Blonde "stupid" may come from, but I find it's an actually good film.
i dont think it's stupid because they make her look stupid, if that's what you mean. i think it's a stupid movie because right from the beginning you know she'll end up proving everyone she's not just a 'bimbo', it's filled with typical stuff.. jokes, lines, everything. i personally dont think it's good in quality terms but i do enjoy it. ^_^

Shrek is actually a very good movie...and i remeber watching good burger on like my ninth birthday or somehting.

and for me...i have found that i really, sickly enjoy the mary-kate and ashley movies. but nobody ever watch Getting There. ever.

Shrek and Shrek 2 are really well made movies, I don't think they are stupid. I am a huge Shrek fan, in fact I am wearing a Shrek tshirt now. That is how cool I am.

I'm a movie wh*re, so basicly name a stupid movie.... I love it.

I knew I'd think of more...

Father of the Bride (all: original, remake, sequel)
Father Goose
Any Hayao Miyazaki animated film
Some Like it Hot
All the Vacation movies

And more... :blush:

Dumb And Dumber
Wayne's World (especially in french)

i love shrek, not so much the second one..it became a little too self referential.
i wouldn't count some like it hot as a stupid movie, jack lemmon and tony curtis dressed in drag?? :D i would add: friday and next friday, better off dead, nightmare of elm street (w/ johnny depp) weird science...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->