Stupid Movies you Like

Wizard of Oz is stupid?? Father of the Bride! lol "Frank" makes me laugh every time not to mention I love Diane Keaton. ahh I forgot about Ace Ventura, watched that way too many times as a kid! Princess Bride, such a great movie. Also Wayne's World :heart:, Princess Diaries, 10 Things I Hate About You, D.A.R.Y.L, Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, 50 First Dates, Austin Powers, Little Darlings, Baby Boom, Drive Me Crazy, The Mighty Ducks all of em, Pretty in Pink, Splash, Troop Beverly Hills, Back to the Future, Pee Wee's big adventure, Adventures in Babysitting, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Neverending Story, Say Anything, Can't Buy Me Love and Ghostbusters!

Two Much -- Antonio Banderas, Melanie Griffith, Darryl Hannah

..and I have to agree with Steve Martin's 'Father of the Bride' movies..

The Birdcage -- Robin Williams...

not stupid movies though, IMO....terribly funny...!

Legaly Blonde 1&2

Bring It On 1&2

Charlie's Angels 1&2

A Cinderella Story ( but that wasn't stupid...it was the best movie EVER!!! :heart:Chad:wub: )

Sugar and Spice

Sweet Home Alabama

Madagascar.. "do you want to move it, move it?!" and the "American Beauty" scene are precious.

And I liked Blade I, II and III.

And I wouldn't say I really *liked* Chronicles of Riddick. But I prefer it to Sith.

I like a lot of the movies listed in this thread, but a lot of them are supposed to be stupid. I'm just trying to think of the ones that are "accidentally" stupid, but I still like, like "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton". I don't think that movie knows quite how stupid it is. :lol: Hmmm...I kinda like those dumb Lindsay Lohan movies. And "Thirteen Going on 30". I really can't think of many.

mean girls, harold and kumar, princess bride. ALL MONTY PYTHON.

sofialuv said:
Overboard is great!!! :D
I love some scenes when she is stuck in that shack with the kids! :P

I like those 80´s movies like Pretty in Pink...:rolleyes:

Pretty In Pink! One of my Top 5 favorite movies. Is that considered a "stupid movie"? :(

christilynn said:
Sixteen Candles

lol, Long Duck Dong... Just face it, all of Molly Ringwald's movies.

Hmmm...I'm slightly ashamed to admit, but I really love...:o
The First Wives Club...:ninja:

I have a soft spot for cheesey, predictable, romantic comedies... you name it I like it... for example.. the Prince and Me.. Ebert gave it zero stars (harsh!).. and I totally loved it!!

I also like movies like Old School and dumb movies like those.. they're hilarious...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimble
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->