Stupid Movies you Like

i got another one: "mannequin" from 1987. i love that movie although it's kinda dumb :blush:

Oh, I can't seem to think of any right now..

Oh, I KNOW! CENTER STAGE!! :lol:

dumbanddumberer.jpg

this is my favorite >>i don’t know why people say its pathetic and bad >>all i remember i was laughing and so were my brothers and my friends

LaceFab4 said:
I love Teen Witch...:blush: :heart: :magic:

This takes me back! My sister and I used to watch this movie over and over! :heart:

Shrek 1 & 2, the first Austin Powers, and though I don't think these 'dumb' they are silly and fun :P Bridget Jones and virtually all of Mel Brooks' movies: Princess Bride, Robin Hood Men in Tights, Space Balls, Young Frankenstein, Dracula Dead and Loving It

What Tiffany said! But add a selection of Carry On films...

Hmm....Spaceballs and Dumb&Dumber...so funny...ah the memories:P
" Mock-ING....bird...yeah!"

Clueless simply pwns. It's all about the revolving closet, and I defy you to find a better diss than "You're a virgin who can't drive". :P

PrinceOfCats said:
What Tiffany said! But add a selection of Carry On films...
:woot: Prince, you're a genius!!! I'd definitely add the carry on films, Carry on up the Khyber being my personal favourite :P :flower: :heart: :heart:

It's good to know we have the same taste in bad films :lol:

Carry On Cleo has to be my favourite.

^ that was such a brilliant film, Kenneth Williams as Caesar :rofl: :heart:

pic1003.jpg

And Charles Hawtrey *collapses in a fit of giggles* :rofl:

cleo1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mouline Rouge! Peter Pan, The Notebook....ahhh so many!

Actually, Dead Poet's Society is so not bad either? We had to watch it in English class and i cried! I thought it was gonna be so boring...

fashionicon said:
Bubble Boy!

Jimmy: "Oh I don't know b**ch..."

bubbleboypic.jpg
:rofl: :rofl: Loved this movie! My friends and I split our sides laughing.
"Five hundred dollah!!" :lol:

I thought Drop Dead Gorgeous was ridiculously funny...but all the critics hated it.

lol. most of mine have been mentioned (bubble boy!!, drop dead gorgeous, spice world!, zoolander, i've watched zoolander AT LEAST 100 times...)
i also like confessions of a teenage drama queen, which is possibly the most ridiculous movie i've ever watched. it really is dumb, but i get excited and turn it on when it's on TV and i enjoy it! ...that and a veiw from the top, or whatever that gwyneth paltrow as a flight attendant movie is called...and freaky friday (the lohan/jamie lee curtis version)
ooooooh and seed of chucky. can't forget that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bring it On. :blush:
I have NO idea why, but I really like this movie.:ninja:
Well, maybe it's Jesse Bradford... :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->