Stupid Movies you Like

Let's see:

Dumb and Dumber
Napoleon Dynamite (No concrete story line whatsoever)
Anchorman
Vegas Vacation
Love Stinks
From Justin to Kelly

There's more that I'm sure I will think of...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hipkitten said:
Any Hayao Miyazaki animated film

what?? Hayao Miyazaki films are not stupid! :ninja: They may seem childish because they're cartoons, but they're original and creative, and have good underlying themes. lol.. I love those movies - I've been watching them since I was a little kid. And I have the manga for Nausicaa and a bunch of the movie comics. Yes, I'm a fan. :P

I agree with whoever said Can't Hardly Wait...love that movie. Also love the original Austin Powers. :ninja:

I'm not usually one for 'stupid' movies..
or 'silly' humour...
but i have to say, 'Along Came Polly'....that one really makes me laugh..!

Hipkitten said:
I knew I'd think of more...

Father of the Bride (all: original, remake, sequel)
Father Goose
Any Hayao Miyazaki animated film
Some Like it Hot
All the Vacation movies

And more... :blush:

oh my gosh i absolutely must disagree... those are great films, esp. the original father of the bride and father goose with cary grant and leslie caron (if we're thinking of the same film?!) :shock:

Kung Pow is one of my favorite movies. It is great

And the first 2 Austin Powers, baby! The third was dumb.

Shrek 1 & 2, the first Austin Powers, and though I don't think these 'dumb' they are silly and fun :P Bridget Jones and virtually all of Mel Brooks' movies: Princess Bride, Robin Hood Men in Tights, Space Balls, Young Frankenstein, Dracula Dead and Loving It :lol: :heart:

Spaceball...Dark Helmet and yogurt are so funny!!
The Sweetest thing and Dumber and Dumber... oh and Ace ventura!!!

chicca said:
Spaceball...Dark Helmet and yogurt are so funny!!
I love it when he says, "what are you colonel sanders?... Chicken??" :lol:

6305236569.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

6305609675.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

^ Overboard is one of my all-time favorites. Sooo many people I talk to mention how dumb that movie is, but I think it's great. Classic Gary Marshall... and Goldie and Kurt are great in this comedy. :heart:

What about Scary Movie? :woot: :rofl: The Sweetest Thing, Come Along Polly, Austin Powers and The Guru made me laugh too.

that's so funny. when I saw the title of this thread I immediately thought "tommy boy", thinking I might be the only one. "fat guy in a little coat . . ."

Erin said:
^ Overboard is one of my all-time favorites. Sooo many people I talk to mention how dumb that movie is, but I think it's great. Classic Gary Marshall... and Goldie and Kurt are great in this comedy. :heart:

Overboard is great!!! :D
I love some scenes when she is stuck in that shack with the kids! :P

I like those 80´s movies like Pretty in Pink...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->