Tatiana Santo Domingo

blimey, she needs to throw the shoes she wore in #516 and 513 away

ugliest shoes EVER.

Her ring looks HUGE:
a43k6.jpg

Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo celebrating their engagement aboard Princess Caroline's yacht the Pacha III in St. Jean Cap Ferrat, France on July 15, 2012. The couple was joined by Andrea's sister Princess Alexandra, Princess Caroline and Charlotte Casiraghi at a private villa were they continued to celebrate.
AndreaCasiraghiTatianaSantoDomingoCelebratezBgZz-lu49il.jpg
AndreaCasiraghiTatianaSantoDomingoCelebrateXZp7gyqaU_ml.jpg
AndreaCasiraghiTatianaSantoDomingoCelebratewD0eHDt5JWhl.jpg
AndreaCasiraghiTatianaSantoDomingoCelebrateVh34mZ0DeXYl.jpg
AndreaCasiraghiTatianaSantoDomingoCelebrateUSwTmhJOg9Gl.jpg
AndreaCasiraghiTatianaSantoDomingoCelebratetsFslKV59C1l.jpg
AndreaCasiraghiTatianaSantoDomingoCelebratesjL6qCow_s-l.jpg
AndreaCasiraghiTatianaSantoDomingoCelebratep7tOGWRBShGl.jpg
AndreaCasiraghiTatianaSantoDomingoCelebrateNMo5LoilCttl.jpg
AndreaCasiraghiTatianaSantoDomingoCelebratemhfoI_mUABpl.jpg
AndreaCasiraghiTatianaSantoDomingoCelebrateENddE2Nsw9nl.jpg
AndreaCasiraghiTatianaSantoDomingoCelebratecajql37WeoGl.jpg
AndreaCasiraghiTatianaSantoDomingoCelebrate7ReJnH_wjRvl.jpg
AndreaCasiraghiTatianaSantoDomingoCelebrate0-yZkqiIVSql.jpg

zimbio

She's a beautiful girl but dresses like a hot mess. I'm surprised her got her such a traditional ring when she obviously has a quirky sense of style.

she is great but her style is always terrible :yuk: and whats that BAG??? seriously, get rid of it

Returning to Monaco after the engagement party (July 16, 2012)
2rzv1bd.jpg
2a3eyq.jpg
6dvcs1.jpg
20sx946.jpg

zimbio

^
I think I know what you mean!

First of all I agree she doesn't always have stellar dress sense but she has a very true to herself style. I love her 'rich bohemian' look that always feels natural and comfy but with her own twist. Also looks like the theme of the party was weird hats? Judging by other guests. Finally - I love the banana bag. What is wrong with people?! Who doesn't want a massive clutch in the shape of the banana?! You all are no fun! :lol:

TELVA T de Moda Awards

Laura Carandini ‏twitter.com - @lauracarandini
...this took place tonight in Madrid, the photographers tweeted that she had a "suspicious bump" and Tatiana confirmed she is 6 months pregnant :wub: Congrats to her and Andrea.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, that looks is too bad for words...don't know which piece is more horrendous: the coat, the bag or the loafers?

Wondering how long they gonna keep the big secret because it's starting to look more than obvious ^_^^_^
I don't see what's so bad about her outfit. On somebody else maybe but on Tatiana it doesn't shock me , on the contrary. I actually find the last candid outfit pretty good, same for the TELVA event

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->