The ‘Fashion Documentaries’ Thread

Just saw the Galliano doc and was actually the only one in the theatre. 1 person. Me. Lol. I liked seeing all the old pics a s footage of him and ofc the bts stuff. But other than that I don’t rele know what to say. I feel like kinda knew most of the story already but did actually cringe a little when he didn’t know about there being multiple reported incidents like cmon now 😭. I would’ve done such a better job at prepping him and guiding him thru his feelings but I guess he can’t help himself.

I guess this counts. I'm watching the HBO documentary about Brandy Melville. It's wild... I used to walk by this store in the mall and I had no idea what they sold lol. Hm. I suppose I was out of touch with the "normal" brands when this brand was at it's peak!

^same, I thought it was just what girls on tumblr wore c. 2014? 2015? (the kind who were the spiritual descendants of those who'd have been posting on lookbook.nu back in 2009).

But all these super trendy youth-focused clothing brands do seem to have a certain rot about them in their heyday - Abercrombie? (even though by the time I heard of it it was known as "for posh w*nkers" or "douch*bags" in American), American Apparel, now this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->