The Bourne Ultimatum (Spoilers)

iximisspiggyixi

Reaction score
I saw this on Saturday and I have to say, I loved it! :woot: What did everyone else think?

I thought the whole movie really tied up alot of loose ends, and the scene at the end where he is in the water was so reminiscent of the first scene of Identity - I thought that was great! I hope they don't make a 4th...I mean okay I'd probably be first in line to see it, but I thought they ended things so well, and a 4th one might ruin the whole franchise.

Thanks for making this thread. I absolutely love Matt Damon in this role, it just suits him so well I think. I loved the movie and I too do not want them to make a 4th, it will ruin it. It seems that is hard to make a sequel as good as the first movie and they did it again this time. He took care of everything he needed answers to in the end so they really don't need to make a 4th.

Last edited by a moderator:
The movie was so amazing. I was beaming the whole movie, I was so excited. I love all the Bourne movies and this couldn't have been any better. In fact, I think I like it as much, if not more than the other two, and the first two are some of my favorite movies of all time!

I'm another Bourne fan. I think that the movie is just superb B) action from beggining till the end. Not to mention Matt is just a sexy sweetheart :heart: :brows: and the role really suits him. I can't imagine somebody else is playing it :unsure:

The movie was pretty amazing. ^_^ I've always loved Bourne and this one tied up the loose ends quite nicely...

I also enjoyed the interaction between Nicky(Nikki? sp?) and Jason... It was suggested that they had something a little more than friendship when he was still David.

and the scene at the end where he is in the water was so reminiscent of the first scene of Identity
:woot: I thought that too! Glad I'm not the only psycho who noticed that. :lol:

I also enjoyed the interaction between Nicky(Nikki? sp?) and Jason... It was suggested that they had something a little more than friendship when he was still David.

I thought so too :woot: when they're sitting in the cafe in Madrid - sort of seems that they must have known each other when he was David - I'm guessing something romantic? She does actually look a lot like the girlfriend of his who was killed :shifty:

I really loved the movie - it fitted in so well with the previous installments. I know it's totally unrealistic that he survived the fall, but it would have been such a cop-out if he had died? Although having said that, there either shouldn't be another movie, or it should be a very long way off from here. Bourne needs a break :lol:

I was lucky enough to attend a screening, after which Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass did a Q&A. Matt is as charming and funny as you imagine him to be - he's very well spoken, very intelligent, and he remembers and can name everyone who works on his movies, and that really impressed me.

I just saw it..and have to agree with everyone else. I loved it!! Has there really been talk of a 4th? Because I thought this ended the series perfectly.

Miu_miu honey: you're so lucky! :woot: He's on the top of the list of the celebrities I want to meet/see! :D He's just fantastic. :wub:

She does actually look a lot like the girlfriend of his who was killed :shifty:
I didn't like Marie... at all. I felt like she was trying to hold him back (especially in Identity) and she was sort of greedy as well in the first one when she kept on hinting for him to pay TWENTY grand. :ninja:

I believe that I said "Finally!" when she died. :ninja: (God that sounds terrible, doesn't it?)

I absolutely love this movie! Better than the other two!

^^ I loved the other two as well! But this one was great as it tied up all the loose ends and was a great ending, all the while leaving a little bit for you to think...

I watched it for the second time :woot:
That's how good it is.

^Me too! :woot:
I loved the movie and I agree that there shouldn't be a 4th Bourne movie. I hope this is the final, but great end.
And by the way, I saw Matt Damon and got an autograph from him in June this year. He's very friendly and nice.

:woot: I just caught my breath when I read that! YOU MET HIM! THAT'S AWESOME! ^_^

I want to see it again too! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->