The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

ENTRY #1
Martha Massiel, Licett Morillo, Lissandra Blanco, Melanie Perez, Anyelina Rosa, Annibelis Baez, Lineisy Montero, Hiandra Martinez, Ambar Cristal and Luisana González by Willy Vanderpere
nytimes.com

Entry #2
Adut Aketch by Nicole Bentley

A Global Vogue Initiative - Vogue Values: Black Lives Matter

09.png
9.png
1086.png
Italia.png

anneofcarversville.com

How long than i wasn't to make a post on this thread for 4 years ago & saw the recent covers, let's me to play again. There be the only entries than i made of this theme & let's hope than i choose right the actual font of Vogue Paris. :doh:

Entry #1

Adut Akech by Bibi Borthwick
Alek Wek by Charlotte Wales
Imaan Hammam by Camilla Akrans
Iman by Luigi & Iango
Jourdan Dunn by Nick Knight
Liya Kebede by Cass Bird
Adut_Vogue_Paris_2020.png Alek_Vogue_Paris_2020.jpg
Imaan_Vogue_Paris_2020.png Iman_Vogue_Paris_2020.png
Jourdan_Vogue_Paris_2020.png Liya_Vogue_Paris_2020.png

awake-smile.blogspot.com

^It has, and what a week it has been. The level of creativity, dedication and sheer genius is off the scale within this very thread - just an unbelievable amount of talent. I'd genuinely like to congratulate absolutely every one of you who entered, you all deserve a massive round of applause.

The winner is... @[B]Conbothsides[/B]! :clap:

Your entry with Sacha Quenby is simply flawless and I'd make the purchase within a heartbeat. I love the cropping, the orange masthead, the border, the minimal text - the whole entire execution. It also instantly reminded me of the golden era of Italian Vogue under Franza Sozzani.

Congratulations and thanks again to everyone who entered.

ENTRY 1
Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus

French Flag colours, Lara is the Vogue Paris model (for me), Mert & Marcus are the Vogue Paris photographers (for me, again), and I tried to reference that 90 years cover with Lara's big... heart on the cover, haha.

COVER.jpg
source: vogue.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->