The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Damn, @Bertrando3 you beat me to it! Since you did it first, I won't be entering this cover as an official entry but I spent too long to just delete it now hahah

dnMisdZi_o.jpg

vanity fair

OMG ahaha Love that we chose the same image ahahaha and we both switched the image too ahaha, yours is very good too :smile:)

NON-ENTRY (MULTICOVER)
Duckie Thot by Mario Testino (yeah, I know he is CaNcElLeD and etc, but who cares if editorial was really beautiful, also I have no idea why I gave Vogue Paris a slight redesign, but here we go... And I have no idea what is it with me and multi covers this time...)
cover_3.jpg
cover_4.jpg

source: mariotestino.com

Last edited:
Aw wonderful, I am extremely flattered and honored to have been chosen as the winner of this round @[B]SRank[/B]. Thank you for the kind words. Each and every single entry was superb. A massive round of applause to everyone who entered! :heart:

New Theme: The Black Issue

I think it would be remiss of us not to partake in the Black Lives Matter movement within this thread, and show the industry just how diversity ought to be done on the covers of our favourite fashion glossies. Whether you want to give your favourite black model/actress the spotlight on the cover of American Vogue, do a 2020 spin on Italian Vogue's iconic 'Black Issue' from 2008 or gift a black photographer the cover spot - the choice is yours.

Good luck! :king:

Awesome theme let me get on google

NON-ENTRY (MULTICOVER)
Duckie Thot by Mario Testino (yeah, I know he is CaNcElLeD and etc, but who cares if editorial was really beautiful, also I have no idea why I gave Vogue Paris a slight redesign, but here we go... And I have no idea what is it with me and multi covers this time...)

source: mariotestino.com
Noo I wish that was an entry :(

so, I think if CONDE NAST were clever, VOGUE would address this across the board and do the same cover image across the the entire Vogue Portfolio, so here is my Entry....

ENTRY 1: ADUT AKECH by Mikael Jansson

nOd0xMtY_o.jpg

vogeurunway.com​

Entry 1: Dazed Magazine
"Black Girl Magic Issue"

Shea Couleé by Adam Ouahmane
(Source: Instagram/Shea Couleé)
Shea1.jpg

The Vixen by Adam Ouahmane
(Source: Instagram/The Vixen)
Vixen1.jpg

Zendaya by Migue Reveriego