The 'D la Repubblica' Magazine Thread

Does anyone know a website to order “The Big d” the issue with Karolina and Loli on the cover? Are these being sold in magazines stores worldwide?

Does anyone know a website to order “The Big d” the issue with Karolina and Loli on the cover? Are these being sold in magazines stores worldwide?
I suggest Ebay...is a better way to find D magazine...i do not think this magazine is easy to find outside Italy...

d la Repubblica March 30th, 2024

E
Photography:
Mario Sorrenti
Styling: Jacob K
Hair: Ryan Mitchell
Make-up: Kanako Takase
Model: Loli Bahia

Instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
Loli's story is kind of epic. Hadn't seen such great pics by Sorrenti for a while. Shows that you can do some studio shots in a brilliant, striking way.

d la Repubblica April 13th, 2024

MON AMOUR
Photography: Joséphine Löchen
Styling: Vittoria Cerciello
Hair: Joseph Pujalte
Make-up: Anthony Preel
Model: Abby Champion

d la Repubblica Digital Edition

d la Repubblica April 20th, 2024

A NEW PARAGRAPH

Photography: Jonathan Frantini
Styling: Laëtitia Gimenez Adam
Hair: Franziska Presche
Make-up: Karin Westerlund
Model: Dana Smith

d la Repubblica May 4th, 2024

ORPHEUS' DREAM
Photography: Carlijn Jacobs
Styling: Katie Burnett
Hair: Olivier Schawalder
Make-up: Lucy Bridge
Models: Mila van Eeten, Lilli Cummins, Anna @ Tomorrow Is Another Day, Yacine Ferroudj & Majda John Peter

Wow. This is produced by the same woman who gave us absolutely nothing with that Zendaya UK Vogue cover.

I'm so taken by this most recent edit; one of the best in recent times, even in a strangely strong season for edits. Pure fantasy - Katie Burnett always does the most with accessories! I just find the choice of cover image a bit questionable; I wish they would've gone for the shot of Mila's face buried in the stones.

Beyond the Avedon/Versace or Hermès and Albert Watson/Vogue Gioiello references, I get a strong Y2K music video reference via Hype Williams and Dave Myers (Aaliyah, Missy Elliot) from Carlijn's images. Maybe I'm reaching, but I swear she must've lived in front of MTV in the early Noughties, like me :lol:. Her (best) work is so saturated with pop music references.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahGarnet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->