The death of the hipster !

Low - rise jeans and hipsters gave me a body confidence I had never had before. I wouldn't have been seen dead in jeans before I found my Levi's "ultralow" a year. I could never go back to anything higher now...:flower:

Ahh woo for higher waists. I don't know why I even succomb to this hipster trend. My legs look even shorter than usual.. Oh well, I just wear whatever denim I find slightly comfortable.

I don't think I'll go above my bellybutton though

It's going to take a looong time for this to settle in, I remember reading about high waisted pants last year in bazaar and was afraid for my jeans then, but nothing since has changed, at least in the Midwest.

I've got a skinny waist and a good set of hips, so highwaisted pants never fit me at all. I might have two pairs that work.

screw that.
I always hates high waisted pants and always will.

cowboyboots said:
i only wear low rise/hipsters i find it uterly uncomfortable to wear anything above my hips:ninja:

ditto!
or anything highly above my hips! i just cant do it, it pinches!

high waist

i was in the charlotte gainsbourg thread and i feel this pic is a good example of how i like the vintage high waisted look....i understand its not for everyone, but i feel it looks better. ( ....perhaps i feel just tired of the LOW pants, ive seen simply too much of other peoples body parts... that i never cared to viddy in the first place :yuk: )

*thanks to marlowe tiger for the pic i re used from the charlotte thread

attachment.php

meandmycar952.jpg

I ain't scared. Been there, done that, survived. Me at 18 in 1995., Lee jeans, halter-top of my own design.

:woot: ROTF!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL @ that pic As You Like It. HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!1

Im over the whole low rise with the two inches of fat hanging over. There had to be a shift the pendulum (sp?) was way too far the the left. Who had the lowest jeans was it AG? I dont want to see vagina anymore Im glad they are leaving! but I sure dont want people to pull out their Mom jeans again!!! ha ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->