The Guerlain Make Up Thread

russh_kris_z

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Guerlain cosmetics before? :P

I personally tested their Kisskiss gloss and it was amazing. Glossy , smooth , didn't rub off anywhere and didn't wipe off every ten minutes. Unfortunately it was a tad overpriced for me , so I'm asking you guys ahve you brought Guerlain cosmetics before and how was it?

Anyways there were 4 things that initially attractted me to Guerlain

1) it was a French Cosmetics brand and I'm obsessed with french cosmetics.
2)My mum has brought their eyeliner before and I tried it once and it glided on perfectly and didn't smudge all over the place , it just looked silky .
2)Dita Von Teese was a HUGE fan of this brand
3)Julia Stegner was their spokesmodel and the ads were beautiful:blush:

I'm a fan. I have lots and lots of Guerlain. I'm a sucker for pretty packaging! I love their loose powder kohl (brilliant!) and Les Meteorites. And all the Terracotta-stuff of course.

I really need the new face brush with the Pucci-print (and the Terracotta blush doesn't look too bad either).

produit_207.gif
produit_414.jpg
produit_406.jpg

^ I have always wanted to get their loose powder kohl, but I seriously don't know how it'll look like on my eyes and whether it'll actually stay on the whole day!

Slightly off topic but has anybody tried the "Midnight Secret" cream in their skincare range?

I like Les Meteorites- I have the original shade (Mythic) but like the look of Beige Chic and the pink one too.

I have a Kiss Kiss gloss in a peach shade but I think it's more for summer than autumn/winter (which it is now in my part of the world).

I just got a Kiss Kiss lipstick - 525 Folie de Grenat, which is a deep red - that I'm going to have a play with. The colour is gorgeous.

Wow thank you guys!! I think.. guerlain is pretty expensive.. and just bumping taperjeangirls's post

"Slightly off topic but has anybody tried the "Midnight Secret" cream in their skincare range?"

Has anyone?Thanks!

StilettosAddict! said:
^ I have always wanted to get their loose powder kohl, but I seriously don't know how it'll look like on my eyes and whether it'll actually stay on the whole day!
It stays all day and all night on me. Because of the applicator, I can get very close to the lash line. It's easier to manage than an ordinary eyeliner pencil when you get the hang of it. Oh, and it takes about 2 seconds, then you're done.

Guerlain is famous for bronzers - which is exactly what I need. How does everyone find them? I'm fair with medium/dark brunette hair, and a little colour does me a lot of good, but I'm afraid of looking orange. Would it be better for me to get a bronzer, or Meteorites bronzer?

I find their bronzers very lovely. Especially colour wise. I think I used no. 20, that was just perfect. I haven't been wearing bronzer for a couple of years though, because everybody started to do it and I got sick of orange people.

guerlain.. guerlain bronzers.. I tried them in Myer todayy perfectionn.. now I'm jsut waiting for the day where I will buy one >.<" I'm going to take pictures of the guerlain counter.. yes lame

I'm a huge fan of Guerlain!
I use their long lasting moisturizing bronzing powder in number 3
My skin is already colored but I still use it to shape it a little..like you usually do with blushes
also I love their terracotta lipglosses, especially the pink one. It stays on for hours.
Those are my favourite 2 things from Guerlain make up:smile:

The_Ida please remember to credit the pictures :flower:

How much is Guerlain priced in you peoples countries? Woah Bella_couture.. haha I wish I was eu xD

Btw thanks The_ida for the pics!

Les Meteorites is 325 dkr, the Meteorites brush w/the Pucci print is 250 dkr..I think. The Terracotta bronzer is 270 dkr. I think it's kinda expensive, but I don't mind paying for it :flower:

Woah the_ida !! So luckyy.. I wish I had the money to buy it though.. I want that terracotta bronzer.. and from what your saying above psots it sounds really good.. sigh my obsession with Guerlain..

I've paid about 60 euros for the terracotta moistuiring bronzing powder
and about €25 for the lipgloss..
most things from Guerlain are about that prize here in The Netherlands.
Powders start from 45euros and can come up to 75 euros.
The loose powder kohl is about 40/50euros.
I've got the black one, but It isn't my favourite. For me it's too dramatic.
I prefer something subtle.

The meteorites with Pucci design is also about 60/70 euros, depending on the store. And the brush is about 40/50 euros.
I think it's not that expensive..but I would've liked it better if it was about 80/90 euros and that the brush was included.:D I've asked my mom to buy it for me, but she doesn't like the Pucci design..
so now I have to wait to buy it myself:unsure: hopefully it will be still there when my pockets are filled:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellaboyce
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->