The Havaianas Thread

Havaianas?

I am going on a holiday to disneyland in a few weeks which will require a few days of solid walking. Do you think Havianas will be comfy and stop my feet from being sore?

no ur feet will kill theyre plastic or rubber yor feet willl get sore after a while of rubbing

Personally, they have always given my feet blisters after I've worn them for a while. :innocent:

They'll be comfy at first but after a while they'll start hurting. I would bring some sneakers or something with a little more support just in case. I've had my share of theme park sore feet and it's not fun.

I find them terribly uncomfortable. for flip flops, I prefer Reefs.

i wear them pretty much all day everyday and have always found them to be super comfortable. i think it depends what your feet are used to. if you wear flip flops all the time then change to sneakers your feet will most likely be uncomfortable, but if you wear sneakers all the time and switch to flip flops then youll have the same problem.

how much is shipping to the US on brazilexplore.com?

i really like these... but i don't know what color... i think i'm gonna go with black or white...

p185721b.jpg
p185723b.jpg

p185724b.jpg
p185722b.jpg

Havaianas Flash Way, $16 at urbn.com

^ Those are cute...hmmm, I'd say get the black...or all of them...:innocent: ^_^

:woot: LOVE the blue !

Wish i could find these in Melb. Wait, it's winter now, isn't it!? The woes of being in the opposite season

I'm mainly a boots grrl, but my havs were the first flip flop i have worn since i was 5 and all summer i was having an (incredibly comfy) affair... :winkiss:

I just purchased 2 pairs at Palm Springs (CA) this past weekend, cute vibrant colors, pretty prints, and they feel very durable too...
$10...

I love Havaianas, I have 2 pairs, red and black and bought my BF the green ones. I found out this website that sells them in dark metallic silver and gold. I like the silver ones. I love thier texture.

*SPAM*

Last edited by a moderator:
Both are cute...

I really *sorry* don't see the point of making super cute soles, because no one's gonna see it, unless they stare at your shoe the whole time you're walking.

oh wow, I didn't even know they did different models

if you're going to be walking a lot i think it would be very uncomfortable. try to have a couple to other footwear on your trip and switch them around to avoid getting blisters.

they look cute. :smile: i like the flashway in pink. really adorable.

$12 is too expensive for flip flops. Wal*mart has them for $1. In every color imaginable. And they most comfortable suckers i've ever worn.

I have wanted a pair of Havanian's. I have heard they hold up a lot better than the cheaper Old Navy flip flops. I'm not real rough on my flip flops anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->