M Le Magazine Du Monde Digital Edition

M Le Magazine Du Monde November 18th, 2023

STRICT NÉCESSAIRE.
Photography:
Bruno Staub
Styling: Virginie Benarroch
Hair: Joseph Pujalte
Make-up: Christine Corbel
Models: Sofia @ Viva Paris, Peng @ W360 Management, Aline @ The Claw Models, Sylviane @ Models, Majdou @ IMG, Ali @ 16 Paris, Antonin @ M Management, Fatou & Mark @ Tomorrow is another day & Achille @ Success Models

M Le Magazine Du Monde November 25th, 2023

À TOUTES ALLURES.
Photography:
Oliver Hadlee Pearch
Styling: Charlotte Collet
Hair: Joseph Pujalte
Make-up: Christine Corbel
Models: Sora Choi, Saskia de Brauw, Nyajuok Gatdet, Angelina Kendall, Emily Ratajkowski & Anja Rubik

M Le Magazine du Monde November 25, 2023

Cover #1 with Emily Ratajkowski by Oliver Hadlee Pearch:

Cover #2 with Sora Choi by Oliver Hadlee Pearch:

Cover #3 with Anja Rubik by Oliver Hadlee Pearch:

Cover #4 with Saskia de Brauw by Oliver Hadlee Pearch:

looove this! Sora and Angelina look AMAZING

Angelina Kendall's cover is EVERYTHING I've been missing with the December covers, thus far! An overload of red, glamour, drama and joy - it's divine. Also here for Anja Rubik's cover and I'm rather fond of Emily Ratajkowski's second cover. 10/10 from me! :heart:

Love this! I’m going to try and track down a copy of Anja’s cover. Does anyone know of any stockists / where I can buy this in London? Is it a free supplement?

^the covers are only digital, the print mag has Juergen Teller on the cover. I think that the magazine is a supplement to the newspaper?

^the covers are only digital, the print mag has Juergen Teller on the cover. I think that the magazine is a supplement to the newspaper?
Yes, M Le Magazine du Monde is a supplement to the newspaper. It was the same case with the Miuccia Prada/Raf Simons cover this fall. The staff also released a few social media covers using images from the Karim Sadli fashion editorial inside but it was the Miuccia/Raf cover inside of the actual newspaper. This is very confusing and misleading.

actually no, they had Emily, Saskia cover, i got myself saskia. i beleive some other fashion from that story was also available but are super hard to find. i normally ask them in their IG which of covers is digital or print. its always part of them printed.
this time there were two supplements: M le magazine and le gout de M — slightly smaller, there was also 4 covers for le gout, including one fashion with Vittoria, and both supplements are super random inside the newspaper, so its super hard to get fashion. however all images are repeating inside the magazine. i hate this stuff its super annoying plus selling only in france only 2 days.

Photographer Zoe Ghertner and stylist Camilla Nickerson are a great duo. I love their collaborations. These images in "Vittoria" are no exception. I love how Ghertner strips things down to their basic form but makes them fashionable and appealing. Such photographs should be published in US Vogue or US Harper's Bazaar.

M Le Magazine Du Monde December 9th, 2023

L’APPEL DU DÉSERT.
Photography:
Amy Troost
Styling: Clare Byrne
Hair: Shay Ashual
Make-up: Mark Carrasquillo
Model: Tess Breeden

Super boring and basic, but that's kind of who she is. Love her jacket tho. x

Las belles captives de Sofia Coppola.
Photographer: Ethan James Green