The Next Big Thing

I really don't see the hype surrounding the Mulberry bags. They all look so cheap and ugly. Even the Luella bags are just a step up. :sick:

Style.com features croc bags as the "it" items ... couldn't agree more!
Fall for fab-luxury! :P

Originally posted by blumarine@Sep 30th, 2003 - 3:39 pm
Style.com features croc bags as the "it" items ... couldn't agree more!
Fall for fab-luxury! :P
absolutely......kate moss had a croc clutch when i saw her last week with a matching jacket :wink:

:woot: The Prada Berlino's are one of the must have bags :wink:

I love the new Sonia Rykiel bags, was in her new shop in London and they are gorgeous handbags. Also love the Chloe bags, with all the double chains and details, Destination bags I think they are called, they're brilliant! And, those big new Versace biker style bags, huge things, and very luxurious. The Prada berlino is beautiful too, Prada have a great selection at the moment.

I guess I just love them all!! :heart:

Craig :flower:

Originally posted by ItsTheKids+Sep 2nd, 2003 - 8:09 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ItsTheKids @ Sep 2nd, 2003 - 8:09 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ignitioned32@Aug 29th, 2003 - 4:24 am
post-15-1062149059.jpg
That pink bag is so gorgeous...I don't think I've seen something like that before...I also LOVE that pink prada croc. bag! [/b][/quote]
I also think that that pink bag is absolutely gorgeous!! And the pink Prada Croc is stunning as well!!

I really like the Marni bag, it's really cute and pretty. Same with the Prada pink croc - so sweet! But my favourite is the Prada Berlino. You made a good choice matisse! I want it too!!!

Originally posted by trean@Sep 30th, 2003 - 1:48 pm
So how's your Prada Berlino now? Is he behaving well?? :P

Originally posted by matisse+Oct 4th, 2003 - 12:25 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(matisse @ Oct 4th, 2003 - 12:25 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-trean@Sep 30th, 2003 - 1:48 pm
So how's your Prada Berlino now? Is he behaving well?? :P [/b][/quote]
:lol: He is behaving excellent in his dustbag :wink:

I still have to take it out on it's first trip :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->