The White Lotus (HBO Series)

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, so I think I maaaaaay be late jumping aboard the bandwagon for The White Lotus (which airs on HBO in America and on Sky Atlantic here in the UK) but is anyone else seriously into this show?

The first season July 2021 but I only started it two weeks ago and I'm already half way through season two... it's brilliant!

About The White Lotus via Wikipedia:

The White Lotus is an American black comedy-drama anthology television series created by Mike White for HBO. It follows the guests and employees of the fictional White Lotus resort chain, whose stay is affected by their various psychosocial dysfunctions.

Trailer for season one:

Trailer for season two:

Love both seasons. Similar to Fleabag, it seems to have really broken out in a huge way in Season 2. Thankful they’re continuing it.

Season 2 was definitely my favorite show of 2022.

Jennifer Coolidge swinging that pink valentino bag around every other scene was so funny.

I watched the two seasons recently. I was getting bored with season 1, except towards the end. But Season 2 really captivated me. Individual stories were more interesting, except Portia's.

I am now sadly done playing catch up, and watched the season two finale on Christmas Eve! That ending... I laughed, gasped and waited with bated breath. What an ending - best show I've watched on TV in a long long time!

I would also say that White Lotus was the best show I have watched this year. Initially I was sad that the show did not continue on Hawaii with the same cast but I soon realised that season 2 is even more exciting. Cannot wait to see where they will go next, I heard rumors that the producer has ideas for a White Lotus in an Asian country?

Also took a (very scientific) buzzfeed quiz on which character you are with some friends and I am proud to say that I got Daphne as a result.

I also heard that Season 3 will thematically deal with religion and the afterlife and be set in Asia. First two seasons were filmed at Four Seasons properties, I wonder if they’ll continue that trend as well.

There are rumours Harry Styles shaved his head because he'll be playing a yogi on the new season... I'm not mad about it :stuart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->