Tracee Ellis Ross

TheSweetest

Reaction score
I can so dig her style. She has a natural thing about her. Maybe it's her hair and how she rarely wears colorful makeup or large jewelry.

Last edited by a moderator:
love this low cut pink top (though i could never wear it)

I don't see anything special about her style whatsoever. Thanks for posting the pics though!

i don't know why, but i just love this bird cage dress

i don't quite know if this is a dress or a jumpsuit, but I don't like it or her hair being pinned back like that.

i love her whole outfit. i like the hair too, i just hate how she never seems to wear a bra or anything to support her.

this may be my fave outfit of all. the excessive jewelry, the pulled back hair, the large navy pants and cute, cute green top! I adore this one! :heart: :woot:

love, love, love the makeup. I think it was used to punch up the dress and it worked (IMO)

love the suit, but her hair and make up dragged it all down. (would really like to have her clutch though)

i adore her entire look here.

i believe those shoes are by christian louboutin and i would love to own them!

she looks like a doll here. her hair is gorgeous! :flower:

last one! i love the girlish cuteness in this photo too! that pink really works well against her skin. :smilie:

Her style has always caught my eye. My favorite thing about her is the fact that she can wear a gorgeous gown like a bathrobe - always somehow comfortable and casual. The watermelon-pink dress is simply stunning.

post-9-1087872031.jpg

Originally posted by TheSweetest@Jun 21st, 2004 - 9:50 pm
love, love, love the makeup. I think it was used to punch up the dress and it worked (IMO)
Great look, somewhat reminiscent of her mother, Diana :heart:

TheSweetest - fantastic pictures, liked most and loved the rest. That pink dress is gorgeous. Its not often you find a celeb consistently looking good. :heart:

she has a casual elegance that i've always loved...she is always stylsih...never trendy...minimal make up and natural hair...

imo...she never lets her look overpower her...she just looks really comfortable and at ease which i find very attractive...

low key glamour...halston would approve... :flower: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->