TV Show Marathons that suck you in

Ianastar

Reaction score
What TV show that has marathons suck you in and keep you on the couch all day.

For me its ANTM...even though Ive seen them all, know who wins etc. I just HAVE to watch them all over again.

Thank you to MTV for always playing them over and over.

ANTM
Real World
Roseanne
Friends
Golden Girls

Will & Grace
The Hills
South Park

:lol:

Seinfeld!
I cannot say no to Seinfeld even if sometimes I can recite the dialogs word by word. I´m such a sucker for Seinfeld!

#1 for me is New Years Day and marathons of The Twilight Zone! My fave, I got so irrationally angry one year because they switched to the Honey Mooners (or whatever, not sure how you spell it).

X-Files, I was obsessed with this show and started watching it again and each episode is so good and the writing is really clever.

ANTM when I was in college.

Food network shows like Giada and Ina Garten just suck you in with their voices.

ANTM for me too!

I miss so many episodes and I don't have cable anymore ,so when I'm at my sisters apartment(who has cable) and antm is on I shut down and am like "No ,we can't go anywhere right now ,antm is on".lol.I really wish the seasons would come out on dvd.

For me is ANTM, those Bravo reality shows Project Runway, Top Chef, and Law and Order: SVU and Criminal Intent they're always on like on Sundays and holidays I love 'em.

I've just been sucked into the vortex of The Bachelor marathon on Vh1:ninja:

Pathetic I know:lol:

But there are promises of good cat fights to come:meow: :boxer:

And some occasional mindless entertainment that keeps me company through my usual insomnia is always good:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
america's next top model.
errrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!! why is it so good and addictive!

Good thread!

The Hills
Rich Girls (remember that? I used to watch it for hours!)
Sweet Sixteen (I end up getting really angry at the teens half way through and have to turn it off after a couple of episodes)
Laguna Beach
3rd Rock From The Sun (Mainly to see a younger JGL)
Also, I can watch the biography channel for hours on end, even if I'm not interested in the people on it, I just really enjoy it.

i loooove laguna beach. secretly. i wish they would have started the hills with kristen instead of lauren. blurgh.

The guilty pleasures:
Gilmore Girls
The OC
Everwood
Gossip Girl

:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj