TV Show Marathons that suck you in

I forgot "girls of the playboy mansion" those marathons get me every time! :doh:

What's Happening... I watched I think all of the episodes while I was sick a few years ago... :blush:

In LA I always liked watching Top Chef ^_^

Thanks to MTV.. sometimes I don't leave the house.. because of those Marathons! :rolleyes:.. :lol:

The Hills (hated it first)
Cribs
Sweet Sixteen

24 - I'm always hooked even if I know the season sucked, I'll watch it again.

Gilmore Girls
Japanese animes from my youth... you know Goldorak, Candy...:ninja:

yeah, i agree 24 is addicting.

the office, i've probably seen every episode at least 3 times. but this is partly due to having them on dvd. but still. i love it!

Project Runway (they show a marathon just about every weekend or so it seems)
Flipping Out (also on Bravo- this show is ridiculous, yet I will sit in front of the tv and watch hours and hours of this madness)

well,yesterday i spent the day watching the closer marathon which lead up to the season premiere. love that show. really one of the few shows on american telly worth watching.

battlestar galactica(the new one,that is). a piece of television cinematic mastery.

any series on BBC america....dr.who,robin hood,wire in the blood,coupling,abfab

well,yesterday i spent the day watching the closer marathon which lead up to the season premiere. love that show. really one of the few shows on american telly worth watching.

battlestar galactica(the new one,that is). a piece of television cinematic mastery.

any series on BBC america....dr.who,robin hood,wire in the blood,coupling,abfab

Oh, shame on me! I forgot two of my all time favourites. I can't wait to watch the season premiere of The closer!

Jon And Kate Plus 8. :heart::ninja:

No matter HOW many times I've seen each episode

You said it for me! :lol: I can't resist the urge to watch it everytime I see it on... I've even managed to addict the rest of my family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->