UK Harper's Bazaar December 2007 : Hilary Rhoda by Michelangelo di Battista

What a perfect image for December. You've got the red, burgundy, dark browns, and cream colors - now all it needs is a Christmas tree. :D

Harpers Bazaar is getting better and better. The suscribers covers are also really good as there is minimal text so you can actually see the cover rather than the models face being covered in text! Vogue seriously (for the first time in a while in the UK) has a major competitor

A classily Christmassy cover - Hilary looks amazigly beautiful :wub:

Great cover... Hilary has got a look of a real SUPERMODEL... and i like her healthy look...

I'll scan basically the whole thing tonight..:flower:

Top 25 Best Dressed List (and random beautiful picture of Lily :wub:)

Scanned by Manuva from Harpers Dec.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glam Slam
Hilary Rhoda ph. Michelangelo di Battista
Scanned by Manuva from Harpers Dec UK.

This editorial didn't urrr have a name? But it's beautiful and has one of my favourite new faces Franziska Frank (ICM)
Ph; Alexei Hay
Styling; Alison Edmond

Very happy to see Emily Blunt, Keira Knightley, Kate Winslet, and Emma Watson on the list. They all have amazing style :heart:
And Franziska's ed is beautiful! Thanks for all the scans Manuva :flower:

Forgot to mention, that Balmain dress that Lily is wearing is one of my all-time favorites! I love that collection :heart:

Thanks for scans Manuva:flower:, the editorial in #50 is gorgeous and Ive never heard of this model before but she is quite striking!:heart:

looking at the thumbails i was like... this Alexei is bad bad... but actually this is good...

anway wanted first to say thanks for azzedine's paper...
the shoes Nadine (or Nadège?) is wearing are greaaat...
what Lyia wears is AMAZING!!! what's this editorial??? a link, please, someone???

and the fw07 look is really really really goood!!!

thanks to hp i now know the price for Carine Roitfeld wardrobe during FW....:ermm::mellow:

lutz&patmos, the sartorialist

oh wow, they managed to make Hilary Rhoda look outstandingly beautiful (a little too conventional for my liking, though). kudos to them. :o:heart:

Love their best-dressed list, it's refreshingly fair and even though I can see how it might look slightly biased with the amount of models in there (since they can pull off a lot of outfits that regular figures are unable to), I definitely look up to Natalia as a trendsetter and I'm glad the whole thing is finally packed with people who actually care, know and share a passion for fashion, unlike most lists with celebrities safely dressed by random stylists..
They should've included Sasha Pivovarova, too.. another great amazingly-dressed Russian, I'm not such a big fan of her in the runway anymore but she certainly steals the spotlight in her own clothes.

can we get scans of the Jools Holland article?. :unsure::lol::ninja:

This editorial didn't urrr have a name? But it's beautiful and has one of my favourite new faces Franziska Frank (ICM)
Ph; Alexei Hay
Styling; Alison Edmond

What a breathtaking editorial. Stunning. Pictures 1 and 2 are out of this world beautiful.

The best dressed list - they should have gone with Lily for number 1. She's a natural. And the Natalia pic they chose is hideous. I'm choosing to believe she crawled around with her kids to make her knees that red :wink: Or maybe there's more to her than meets the eye :P I find the image they decided to print rather distasteful. And accompanied by that same old "oh she smiles and is always pregnant and skinny - AND manages to masterfully choose handbags" - just really rather stupid, as if this enormous feat was enough to excuse this vile dress, moronic bob and disingeneous smile. But anyway, they do manage to get great covers out there so I'll try to be more charitable.

Also their pic of Naomi Harris - she looks like she's dropped something on that pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->